1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

So what exactly do I have here...an arcade version running on Nu2 hardware...

Discussion in 'Project DIVA Arcade & Arcade Future Tone' started by donatx, Jul 31, 2022.

1. donatx

donatx Welcome to DIVA!

So I bought a Project Diva Arcade Future Tone cabinet that seems to play just fine. All the lights and controls work.

I noticed the key chip is missing. And trying to goto into one of the service menus it shows the hardware is a NU2 (i thought they were all NU1 or ringsomething).

So doing research has led me here. Any one have any idea what is going on with this thing to make it work without the key chip. I don't want to brick it if its working.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. donatx

donatx Welcome to DIVA!

Video of boot

3. N10248

N10248 Advanced Player

Is there a Nu2 inside? As the nu2 lacks the power output connector that many of the internals of this cab need. And it looks like its all working unless theres some custom wiring going on inside to power the lights and controls

It's definately using some kind of loader as the bootup is missing out the "Step" part which takes about 5 mins before the game starts.

4. donatx

donatx Welcome to DIVA!

5. N10248

N10248 Advanced Player

Definately an original Nu, whoever modded it may have used some files from a Nu2 game.