1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Where Can i Find a PDAFT control panel?

Discussion in 'Project DIVA Arcade & Arcade Future Tone' started by MintyBoy, Mar 3, 2020.

1. MintyBoy

MintyBoy Welcome to DIVA!

Hello Im New here and i wanna Know where i can buy a Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Arcade Future Tone Control Panel if anyone knows please let me know.

2. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    https://nofutnoheya.wordpress.com/one-day-one-pic/
    Several ways : the controller from HORI, the controller from DJ DAO or an homemade project from a PS4 PCB controller.

3. Shiggitay

Shiggitay Newbie Player

4. Doctopus

Doctopus Project Alpaca "BDFL"

#4 Doctopus, Mar 28, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
    Just in case you decided to get a Divaller and you are playing arcade dump: Flash it with the 15275 emulator firmware to get the most accurate arcade experience.

Also just want to let you know that official panel is going for about $300 on Yahoo Auction. You need to supply your own fightstick board in order to be able to use it though. Brook ZeroPi should be sufficient for PC.

I wouldn't really recommend anything else for arcade dump since they don't support arcade slider and/or have DRM in place that prevents 3rd party from making one (I'm looking at you Z*** DIVA Pro).