1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Which songs on Hard would you consider the easiest?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by CrystaltheCool, Sep 24, 2015.

1. CrystaltheCool

CrystaltheCool That Half-Decent Player

Hello! So, I have the English version of Project Diva F for the PS3. I want to 100% Complete the game before I transfer the save data over to F 2nd.

I've cleared every single song on Easy, including Extra Songs.
    I've cleared every single song on Normal, including Extra Songs.
    I have most of the modules in the game.

I want to start off on Hard as soon as I get a better controller (The Triangle button always has a delayed reaction. During button mashing sections using it, the button doesn't pop back up when I push it until a split-second later. Quite detrimental to gameplay!) and get all the modules.

But the thing is, I don't know where to start! For me, the star-difficulty is a total lie, so I'd like to get a varied opinion on this sort of matter...

2. jckswk

jckswk Big Debut

Acute or Ashes to Ashes are pretty easy songs. But the problem I have with those two are that they are slow xD.

3. CrystaltheCool

CrystaltheCool That Half-Decent Player

I'm pretty good with the slower songs, so perhaps those two can work. I like songs with Kaito.