1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion What's the most impressive run of any Diva song you've seen?

Discussion in 'General' started by Homiedixon, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Homiedixon

Homiedixon Newbie Player

There are a few songs where they're already amazing, but not FCs. If they were FCs, they'd certainly be in the running, such as Stoich's Excellent on WWWWWWWWWWW [⭐️W], despite there being a total of 10 mistakes.

Japple getting 1 Safe on Anomaly would be another example.

To be honest, the sinister reason I started this thread was because I wanted to show this guy I never heard of until maybe 2 days ago named KiruLeaf12, and his 1 Fine run of Disappearance Ex Extreme on Future Tone

But I think it would be a bit dishonest if I put anything at #1 other than Guywith2thumbz getting a Perfect on Boku Boku [SUICIDE].

2. WWEdeadman

WWEdeadman Master of the 1 Safe

Chemist, Twitch Streamer, YouTuber
    Home Page:
    http://www.twitch.tv/WWEdeadman
    Let's see, impressive runs... I guess any All Cool in the dreamy theatre gamesgames by N1tr0t0m, like this:

Or hisokeee's extreme perfect of Sadistic Music Factory in FT, without using macros:

And of course hyodo perfecting Disappearance on Extra Extreme in FT using just a standard DS4, not an arcade pad. Only hitting about 7% fines at that: