1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

What are the default songs?

Discussion in 'Project DIVA 2nd & Project DIVA Dreamy Theater 2nd' started by AkiratheWeeb, Sep 27, 2015.

1. AkiratheWeeb

AkiratheWeeb Welcome to DIVA!

SnK Obsessor
    I bought this game off the internet (finally, after my last post) and haven't got it yet though, and I suddenly wanted to know what the default songs are. Some of the songs on the list for the game I do not know, and since I don't speak Japanese I have no idea how I'm supposed navigate through the game to even create save data, or get to the free-play mode part of the game at all. I know there's an English patch for it, but I my computer is broken down and you can hardly even change the settings on it or play a game unless you've got all-day, so that's a problem. On the other hand, I don't even have a cord the will act as a usb and plug into my PSP >.<
    ALl in all, it would just be super helpful if someone could tell me which one down is free play mode and what the default songs that you use to progress through the game are. Thanks