1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Ways to make Project Diva DLC a bit better?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dyspnia, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    From the past couple Project Diva games, it feels like they kinda put off making DLC. Like in PD Extend, all we really have to buy is 重音テト and that's about it, for 2nd, we do get a bunch of modules, but you might as well buy Extend because all of those are there. And with f and F, we have the Oomeji pack (which doesn't even count for F cause it's already in there), Snow Miku, and the HakuNeruTeto pack. We really haven't gotten anything in a while, they pretty much released that all near each others' dates and stopped. I know the PD team has other things to work on like Mirai 2 and whatever else they have but they can still do a couple of things to keep us players going. I know 1, 2nd, and Extend are pretty much dead, business wise, but what about f/F? They're always releasing new songs and modules for Arcade, can't we get a bit of love too every now and then?

So pretty much in summary, my first point is for them to release just a bit more DLC to boost up our module count (or even accessories, I love dem accessories). In Extend, we have a total of 167 modules (106 for 2nd). f and F have a total of 101, including DLCs, why not a few more SEGA? Maybe you could also release that KAITO V3 for f too or something, I'd buy that. Why not release a couple Extend modules? (I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Fluffy Coat owo)

Another way to make DLC a bit better is to maybe include pictures to go with the module/accessory in the selection screen, just the word EXTRA isn't appealing. I know Japanese people can just read the name of the EXTRA and know what it is, but it wouldn't hurt to add in a picture there too. Same goes with DLC songs too.

And just to add to the first thing, why not have more contests on Pixiv or somewhere for new DLC designs? I'd love to see peoples' creativity come into my games even more. (It's thanks to the contests I have my favorite module, ホイッスル Whistle).

Anything you guys would like to see changed in the future for DLC? I'd love to know.

Here's a little bonus DYK fact:
    Some of you guys might have seen my PDf Karaoke and Acapella vid floating around. Well when I was ripping those I was looking through some more of the data on the game and after looking through video files, difficulty files, and more, I came to discover that Haku, Neru, and Teto already have all the data on there except for the module you have to buy. That means voice files (for when you finish a song), EXTRA room data, and more. (Although, I can't read most of it of course due to them being the cursed encrypted .farc files)