1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Vocaloid fighting game?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by lahaak, Nov 26, 2013.

1. lahaak

lahaak Welcome to DIVA!

Honestly I think it's about time for there to be an official vocaloid fighting game, it doesn't matter to me as to how it's made but here are some ideas:

1.) 8-bit or retro
    2.) kasane teto is the main enemy
    3.) The main mechanic of the game is rhythm fighting, as in mashing buttons doesn't work.
    4.) maybe add in some other utaus or even utaites (96neko, piko, ect)
    5.) better gameplay awards DIVA points, which once you have enough of, you may use your character's finisher. Some finishers might be:
    Gumi - call in that monster from "my crush was a monster boy" and then the monster uses a laser to horizontally destroy all on screen enemies.
    Rin/len - get in a road roller and start mowing down enemies.
    Lapis - full heal ( considering her official description states that she's a healer )
    6.) all songs in the game would be vocaloids songs ( meaning it would have the best soundtrack of all time )
    7.) character items would be an important part ( miku's ranged move would be to throw leek, ect )
    Tell me what you think and mention if: A; You want to see this idea. B; You want to see it but in a different format or C; You don't like it.

Thank you all for reading this.

2. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    Best method would be to create a mod of Mugen only with Vocaloid characters, skins and stages included.

3. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    A full on Fighting Game would seem a bit out of place when presented with Vocaloids. They're not usually portrayed as violent people beating the crap out of each other. I'm not saying we shouldn't do it, it would just feel off.

An RPG might be a good idea, and it could incorporate different aspects of the fandom in some way. We could have most of the attacks you said except with turn based strategy to make it feel more balanced. For example, when R/L get into a roadroller, it might feel a bit OP because enemies would get crushed and immediately die in a fighting game, however, in an RPG styled game, one of their attacks could be said roadroller and they could wipe across the screen, flattening the enemy sprite and dealing a good amount of HP damage.

Mariiwoopychan likes this.
  4. lahaak

lahaak Welcome to DIVA!

Good point

5. KasaneChara303

KasaneChara303 Welcome to DIVA!

I like it the only thing I hate is that kasane teto being the main enemy teto and other fan made vocaloids should be playable characters I'm a Miku and Teto fan I don't want one of my favorite singers as the main enemy.

6. flamethrower

flamethrower Big Debut

In FT you can take PV photos and set them as loading screen background. I took several of Miku vs Godzilla ("Gigantic Girl"). That's as close as I'm going to get for now, I think.

I saw "My First MMD" (YouTube / NicoNico) where she beats up the producer towards the end, and I thought that was cool.
    I saw a Skyrim Mod of Miku killing a dragon with her leek arrows and leeksabers and I thought that was pretty cool too.
    The Gigantic Girl PV also.

But fighting isn't a common thing for her to do.

7. RayGirl

RayGirl Intermediate Player

Well... this is a bit off-topic. I have watched an MMD video that is based off Pokémon Battle Revolution. I wasn’t sure that counts as fighting.

8. Zac Wood

Zac Wood Staff/Fortune Teller/Lucky Guesser/Spam Buster
    Staff Member Moderator

Family buisness, a Family matter.
    Then there’s also this: Seraphim on the Ring by Mitchie M

with that out of the way; I wouldn’t be too surprised if Miku showed up as a guest character in a Fighter’s Mega Mix sequel (since ya know; AM2) which is a better chance of happening than the high ‘game-character only’ standards of Super Smash Bros.

steelpuxnastik likes this.
  9. steelpuxnastik

steelpuxnastik SHINSANWASWITCH is ready and working!

useless piece of shit
    Home Page:
    https://www.instagram.com/jandevalua/
    At first I thought it's a trailer of vocaloid fighting game :))