1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Thoughts on Expert and Master charts

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: COLORFUL STAGE! / Project SEKAI' started by RayGirl, Dec 31, 2022.

1. RayGirl

RayGirl Intermediate Player

#1 RayGirl, Dec 31, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2023
    It’s been almost 3 years since the game’s launch. Overall, it has become a good game. Well, I can’t say it’s good but I want to be mindful with you guys.

Has anyone ever felt that your hands, arms, and fingers are feeling painful when playing Expert and Master charts? I had this pain since launch and wondering that it was not meant for me. At least I know the timing is -10. It felt off-sync when it set to 0. The results have always been the same for me, nothing has changed... at least above Lv 29 or Lv 31.

Why or how do they think that this game’s charts is easier than the other game? I don’t see how a lot of tap notes and unique long notes would make the gameplay easier. About the long notes part, I have problems with sharp turns, it’s like I couldn’t do brakes when driving... mostly in Master... I can’t stand the checkered long notes in Shoujo Rei.

Also, do songs have given the vibe when playing? To me, I couldn’t clear my mind when playing it... Well, the notes’ size are. I barely keep up with the songs’ incoming notes.

If the charts are worth playing it, good for you. I’m not here to make opinions about the rhythm gameplay. Not everyone is good at anything and I should be glad that I watched the chart preview of “What’s Up? Pop!”. It’s a good song for anyone to listen to but nightmare for anyone to play the hardest chart. Unexpectedly, another favourite song to my list. It’s really catchy.