1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

The top scores of my 3 versions of 鏡音P名言ってみろ!EDIT

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by hisokeee, Aug 20, 2013.

1. hisokeee

hisokeee Intermediate Player

From what I could find, the highest scores recorded of my 3 versions of 鏡音P名言ってみろ!

Original difficulty with PERFECT played by EZtwoON

EX difficulty with EXCELLENT played by me

EXX with EXCELLENT difficulty played by jujukazu

2. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

Re: I feel that NOW, I have beaten this game to its potentia

lol good luck on getting that extreme sadistic song a perfect,
    roflmao omg i would sweat my fingers a lot over that shashasha that is pretty funny
    i guess your more than ready for that sadistic extreme lolz.

3. hisokeee

hisokeee Intermediate Player

Re: I feel that NOW, I have beaten this game to its potentia

yeah my rhythm is not too good that's why i never liked musical games, but I like vocaloid and when this game came out for ps3 and i played it, I didn't care that I sucked and I played it hardcore until I could do perfects lol. my stamina is really good which is really nice advantage for this song and the note pattern is not difficult after you play it a couple times, but for songs with very random bpm or patterns, I suck especially bad at it and have to play it over and over again to memorize the finger patterns. hence why I STILL cant get perfect on sadistic music factory ughhhh.