1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PC Taiko Sanjiro Simulator x Vocaloid Mapping

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Magical39, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

#1 Magical39, Nov 12, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    I've been mapping for more than 5 years now with a simulator called 太鼓さん次郎, which skins can be modified to look like the original game 太鼓の達人 aka Taiko Drum Master, Japans most popular rhythm game.

The reason, why these videos exist is very simple: I am musican myself, however I can not play any Vocaloid songs myself since I learned the simplified notes. I can not read piano sheets! Including my skills are not sufficient either in order to play difficult songs. And I used to play Taiko Drum Master a lot before I came into Project DIVA games, so I decided to give it a go and placing beats that I consider feels good.

Majority of my songs are obviously Vocaloid songs and I always map in the highest difficult the game has. Sometimes I make joke charts, that is literally nonplayable (which wasn't even ment after all) and some charts I tried to put the most out of it.

I decided to present some of my works :D

• Joke charts, which manage to hit ridicolous view numbers:
    Hatsune Miku no Gekishou
    Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu
    Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu -FULL-

---

There is so many videos I actually made, but that would make the post way too large, so I just present some of em :P

My latest two works were:
    Currently working on:
    • ---
    Hope you enjoy some of these and you can always check by my Channel if you want to see more of em.