1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Spamming SEGA's FB to have Project Mirai 2 in the WEST ?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai & Mirai 2' started by infinity, Jul 27, 2013.

1. infinity

infinity Little traveler

And why not ?

It's after SEGA was asking for the fans that in almost one month Project Diva F will be released in the west (on PS3 only).

So, why not using the same means to have Project Mirai 2 in the west ?

Just writing the same text every day : " I'm from "write your country's name here" and i want to play Project Mirai 2, please SEGA, make a worldwide release of this game, thank you !! "

What do you guys think ?

2. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

I think it'll be largely ignored, especially if done every day (if they don't outright block you for it), but a single post of support couldn't hurt.

3. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    At the end of the day, it is marketing and business decisions that determine if a company should focus on a localized project or not. Putting it out as a suggestion or giving something attention is a good way to show that there is interest but just don't overdo it. Though, It would be nice to have some decent 3DS games being localized but, I don't know if I would buy Mirai 2 as it doesn't appeal to me as much as the PSP games do.

4. infinity

infinity Little traveler