1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Remote play is surprisingly good, yet bad at the same time

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by Kasumi, May 5, 2019.

1. Kasumi

Kasumi SAFE here, SAFE there, SAFE everywhere, AAAAAAAA

From other's stories about Remote Play which is horrible I was surprised with the results of my recordings. Also it's great but also bad at the same time, like when the streaming becomes slower and causes lag input. But other than that, Remote Play is great imo.

2. Zac Wood

Zac Wood Staff/Fortune Teller/Lucky Guesser/Spam Buster
    Staff Member Moderator

Family buisness, a Family matter.
    Really makes ya think about how much technology has advanced; from the advent of Remote Play, now were at a point to when streaming services are becoming more ubiquitous as Google Stadia. That, and also explains why the Nintendo Switch is poised to outsell the PS4 in Japan by the coming month, or even next week:

Unrelated to that; I was asked by a classmate back in my senior year (2018) about if it’s worth investing in a PS Vita instead of a Switch, solely due to this feature, I say it’s not worth it due to the Vita’s availability (or lack there of back then and more so as of now) and probably those same reasons regarding the “middle of the road” stream quality, amongst other things...

Kasumi likes this.
  3. Zac Wood

Zac Wood Staff/Fortune Teller/Lucky Guesser/Spam Buster
    Staff Member Moderator

Family buisness, a Family matter.
    6 days later: