1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Question regarding Unlockables

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Kari, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Kari

Kari Intermediate Player

#1 Kari, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    Hi,
    i didn't find something about my problem in here nor an explanation elsewhere i unterstand so that's why i'm asking my question here ^^
    i've started playing f2nd again after a few months because i'm now going for the platinum trophy. i never payed attention to the unlockables of each song until now. there is one requirement i don't get.

"clear the song with 21 of cool, good, safe, bad or miss" or similar to that. what am i supposed to do? at first i thought i needed a combo but that's not it.
    i did clear the requirement with 0 of them though i honestly don't know how (maybe it was an item i already had because i imported my f save data) so i have absolutely no idea how to do it.
    could somebody please explain?

2. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

Blackjack = 21 in numbers. Only Blackjack has the number 21 as the requirement lol.

Jokes aside, You need exactly 21 in one of the ratings: COOL, GOOD, SAFE, BAD, MISS. For e.g. you have 300 COOL, 114 GOOD, 2 SAFE, 21 BAD, 15 MISS.
    That counts as success, because you have exactly 21 BAD.
    But is it even that possible in practice?

Easiest solution: 21 MISS. Play the song normally but stop playing when you have about 100% health and count how many MISS you get before you play normally again to get health back and repeat until you have exactly counted 21 MISS, and finish your song.

3. WWEdeadman

WWEdeadman Master of the 1 Safe

Chemist, Twitch Streamer, YouTuber
    Home Page:
    http://www.twitch.tv/WWEdeadman
    Those aren't that hard to do, except for the 39 of something for Miku Miku ni shite ageru. The only unlock in F 2nd I've never gotten.

4. Kari

Kari Intermediate Player

thank you, now i understand what i have to do ^^
    guess i'll try it out today and see how it goes.