1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Project Mirai 2 and Precious Memories promo material

Discussion in 'General' started by Maakun, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Maakun

Maakun Intermediate Player

Technical Support Representative
    Hi everyone, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I've been on hiatus due to time constraints, I'm far too busy these days, but I had a 3 day vacation and my GF gave me some gifts to show you. Her brother and sister in law both work for gaming publications. I'm not sure if all of this is from TGS or just a few of the items because she didn't specify, but I just figured I'd share because I know you're all crazy Miku fans.

[​IMG]
    This is the bulk of it. It had a flyer for Project Mirai 2 and a flyer for Precious Memories as well as 4 promo cards for the game. The Project Mirai 2 flyer is called "Famiku" which is a play on "Famitsu" which is a very popular gaming publication in Japan.

[​IMG]
    The flyer itself for Precious Memories has a lot of other information not pertaining to it in particular.

[​IMG]
    This is just a fan, but it's so cute and colourful I pinned it up on my wall making sure not to impale it with any tacks.

I know it's a bit late because Project Mirai 2 has already been out for a month, but she just received her package from Japan a few days before Christmas and it was packed full of things for the past 4 or 5 months. I hope you enjoyed.