1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Project Diva JPN Edition DLC help needed

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by OkizakiTheOtaku, Jan 6, 2015.

1. OkizakiTheOtaku

OkizakiTheOtaku Double Platinum Diva

Hi,

So, I bought the physical version of the PS Vita Project Diva f. I got it in the Post today. It's new, not used. (It even still had the plastic wrap on it when I opened it.)
    It's not the standard edition, however. And I had a question about that. It's this one:
    [​IMG]
    Some websites call it the "Popular Edition" or the "Bargain Edition" or whatever. But my question is, I went to buy (with my Japanese PSN, which I have bought stuff with before) this DLC:

But it's saying that I can't. When I try to add it to my cart, it says,
    "This content cannot be purchased for the following reason
    Does not own
    Code that you want delivered to you"
    Image:
    [​IMG]

But...why? I clearly own the game. I even unlocked 1 trophy, so PSN knows that I own the game. Why can't I buy it? I have enough balance in my account.
    I can buy this DLC, which costs the same price:
    [​IMG]

So, why? Why can't I buy the song pack? Is it because I bought the so called, 'bargain edition'? Does this mean I can't buy songs?

Please, someone shed some light on the situation. I'd forever be grateful.

EDIT: So...I can't buy "Tell Your World" either.
    [​IMG]

It looks like I can't buy any songs. At all. I can buy modules just fine. But not songs. I've bought DLC songs for F2, so I know my account is not the problem.

2. OkizakiTheOtaku

*Sigh*
    I didn't want to double-post, but the first one was getting so bloated. So, apparently, by doing some research online, I was supposed to get a code of some sort? I was looking at the "Oomoji" pack (the one I could buy) and saw this:
    [​IMG]

I received no code in my game box.

Perhaps I'm reading into this too much, or perhaps it's a translation error, but when it says "The contents of the description original music for the rhythm game..." does it mean that the songs come in the costume pack? Or...

Maybe I'm just stupid and I messed something up somewhere.

3. sp193

sp193 Intermediate Player

It has been a while since I got mine, but I remember that only the Japanese releases back then had the code. I think that if you entered it within the expiry date (which ended in 2013), you will get the Oomoji pack at a discount.

4. OkizakiTheOtaku

Hm alright. I took a $25 risk and just bought the module pack (the おおもじ one) hoping that it came with the songs. It turned out that it did. I dunno why the other one is even listed on the marketplace when something for the same price comes with it and more. It even included Tell Your World.

So I'm happy, but it was a stressful purchase. Thanks for the help, anyway. I looked up what you said and it turned out to be true. That info will come in handy because my friend was going to buy PD-F and was wondering about this too.

5. sp193

sp193 Intermediate Player

The English messages are so confusing because they are broken. I didn't know that you can change the PSN's language setting.
    Is there anyway for you to get the original error messages in Japanese?

I remember that the code had an expiry date. I was originally contemplating on whether to get the Japanese one despite the import costs, but I had to make a decision soon because the codes would expire. I don't remember much else about it.

I've went to dig around the SEGA blog site, and this is the page about it: http://info.miku.sega.jp/689
    My Japanese is very weak, and my memory on the details is sketchy by now... but I think that it said that you'll get the code with Japanese PjD F release, to unlock the Oomoji pack for the PSVita at a discounted price.

I vaguely remember that the Asian PSN release didn't have such a thing, so the pack had to be purchased at its full price.

EDIT: To clarify, I don't know much about this because I remember not buying PjD F and the Oomoji pack. I bought the PjD PSVita in late 2012 and got PjD f, but then I felt that PjD F wasn't really worth my money to import because it didn't offer anything significantly better. However, I still didn't get an Asian copy because I would be totally deprived of the discount for the Oomoji pack. I spent way too long to decide on this, and ended up not getting anything.

EDIT 2: Here's the official page on the Kimi ni Todoketai code: http://miku.sega.jp/f/ps3/syokai_tokuten.html

EDIT 3: I've read it, and I was partially wrong about this. It says that the first release has this code, which if entered within 39 days from its release (2013/3/7), you'll get 3 things:
    1. Tell your World stage + module.
    2. PjD f DLC cost will be reduced to 1500 yen. I think that it's the Oomoji pack that it's referring to.
    3. PjD f will cost only 5000 yen instead of 6600.