1. Hello Guest! Did you know that we're also on Discord? You can join us here: https://discord.gg/vxqdaG4.
    Dismiss Notice

Project diva homemade controllers

Discussion in 'Tutorial Area - By users for users!' started by nofutur, Jul 20, 2016.

1. kazemegaman

kazemegaman Welcome to DIVA!

Yeah I already checked that one but they said they have been closed as of June 1st

2. correllroy

correllroy Big Debut

No thats Rakuten Global Market, I said "Rakuten", the main site here

3. Symphony

Symphony Welcome to DIVA!

I recently purchased an original arcade control panel and I have it all fully working now, however I'm finding the buttons to be quite hard to press (due to health issues I get a lot of pain in my fingers) and I just wondered if there are any softer springs available (I heard the stock ones are 200g) that would be a drop in replacement for the genuine buttons?

4. kazemegaman

kazemegaman Welcome to DIVA!

I just recently received my springs with the help of correllroy linking the site and using white rabbit to order them(a little expensive but worth it). As long as you know how to take the controller and the 100m buttons apart it should be a simple drop in replacement. They make the buttons spring back really nicely and easy to push.