1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Project DIVA ƒ ASIA DLC?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by ZacharyFurgeson, Aug 14, 2013.

1. ZacharyFurgeson

ZacharyFurgeson Welcome to DIVA!

I recently picked up Project Diva ƒ for my NTSC Playstation Vita. The version I bought was ASIA. How would I buy DLC for it?

2. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

You'll need to create an Asian PSN account (I recommend Hong Kong because the store is in English, not sure about other Asian territories) and buy your DLC from there, which means you'll need point cards for the appropriate region.

Just remember, though, that Vita can only have one account per memory card, so you'll basically have to start fresh on that account to use the DLC. You won't be able to carry over any progress from your other account.

3. ZacharyFurgeson

ZacharyFurgeson Welcome to DIVA!

All right thanks a bunch. Was right about to accidentally use my Japan PSN to buy the DLC.

4. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

For some games, you can do that. I don't think it's consistent, though. I wouldn't risk your money on it.

5. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

Cant i go the past and change my US PSN to JP PSN? lol