1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PjDF2nd New video + Info [UPDATE 27 Feb.]

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Afiredone123, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

SEGA has uploaded the 2nd video of comfirmed songs so far finally! Here's the video!

The date for PjDF2nd to be release also been delayed for quality improvement. The delayed date is 27 March 2014

Also, SEGA has uploaded a PV of DECORATOR as a sorry gift! (LOL!)

Another promotional trailer has been uploaded by SEGA

SEGA has yet again upload the video consist of all the 36 songs! (27/2/2014)

Project DIVA F 2nd gameplay from Matsura de DIVA: (DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SPOIL IT!!)

Sakura No Ame: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeZTnothwCI

Kokoro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3h0vSSLYgE

Blackjack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EDM9lSXMZw

ProjectDiva.fr has revealed and comfirmed 9 modules from PSP (* From event of chinese marketing at Taiwan):
    1. Infinity* (Miku)
    2. Cyber Cat* (Kaito)
    3. School Jersey (Len)
    4. Miku Hood
    5. VF Suit* (Luka)
    6. Noble (Miku)
    7. Miku Butterfly
    8. Luka Flower
    9. Taishouro Romance (MEIKO)

Chinese Localization has been comfirmed!

SEGA has released some of the bonuses of images and has been teased by ProjectDiva.fr that 3 of the songs are partially comfirmed to be in the game:
    [vocadb]Blackjack[/vocadb]
    [vocadb]4478[/vocadb]
    [vocadb]Yubikiri[/vocadb]

2 new songs and 2 old songs comfirmed to be in F 2nd:
    [vocadb]Yubikiri[/vocadb]
    [vocadb]Clover Club[/vocadb]
    [vocadb]Blackjack[/vocadb]
    [vocadb]Sakura No Ame[/vocadb]

Here are the HD images of the comfirmed songs with it's modules and piapro contest winner:

DECORATOR (With module)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Module: Orange Blossom

Yubikiri
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Module (From left to right): Hana Kotoba (Flower Language / Flower Talk) and Kasha (Carriage Flower) Thanks to Almeria for ellaborating more about the second module, since the second one is a bit confusing, I'll go with Carriage Flower. =)

Clover Club
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Module: Miku Hood

Piapro Contest winner
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Module (From left to right and above to bottom): Street Pop, Fluffy Pastel, Fairy Dress, White Edge, Floral, Holiday, Marine Ribbon

Sakura No Ame (Module: School)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Blackjack (Module: Temptation/AS)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Classics modules
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modules from above to bottom: Noble (Miku) Luka Flower, Butterfly Miku, School Jersey (Len) and Taishouro Romance (MEIKO)

There'll be a live programme called Hatsune Miku No Jikan (Hatsune Miku's Time) that will be aired on this Friday 21/2/2014 with a duration of 5 hours LONG! There'll be news about F 2nd too in the live!

Videos of F 2nd from the live but for the one who didn't see the video yet, here's the videos of 3 songs from F 2nd from the live:

Glory 3usi9

Melt

DECORATOR

2. PSI Gaming

PSI Gaming Stressed? Don't fret!

Re: PjDF2nd Second Video Trailer!

Is it me or is SEGA reusing that effect with custom hit effects on a PV while playing? You know, from that old beta Strobo Nights PV.
    Pair of Wintry Winds is just beautiful. No other word can describe it.

3. Taiki28

Taiki28 Advanced Player

Student

I love the pv of Nisoku Hokou it's just too beautiful, especially the effects of the song

4. Afiredone123

I think you mean the song Meteor, right? Btw, from my opinion of songs, I list it here (Following the order of the video):
    1. DECORATOR: As always.... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FULL PV! XD
    2. Two-Breaths Walking: I love the effects, the song or should I say EVERYTHING! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FULL PV TOO! XD
    3. 2D Dream Fever: OMG! The lightings were MIKUFANTASTIC! XD
    4. Karakuri Pierrot: Looks like Miku can press the keyboard!!! It's getting GOOD! GJ SEGA!
    5. Hello, Worker: WHAT? Chair movement? OMG! More GJ SEGA! XD
    6. erase or zero: Um, is it a remaster version or what? Cause I have no clue...
    7. Suki Kirai: OMG! The Comic Part! XD
    8. World Is Mine: Um, the dance was quite amusing cause in the PSP ver, she move very fast or does this version of World Is Mine has a different dance? And the stage looks WONDERFUL!
    9. Luka Luka Night Fever: Still same. nothing to talk about though. XD
    10. Miracle Paint: Dance with a cane? OMG! And I see that her dance are quite different too.
    11. Romeo And Cinderella: Nothing to talk about.
    12. Package: As above.
    13. Pradichlorobenzene: As above.
    14. Thousand Year Solos: Seems that the title are already added with "DIVA Edit".
    15. Two-Faced Lovers: Nothing to talk about.
    16. Kokoro: As above.
    17. Double Lariat: Tako Luka become more and more flexible! XD
    18. Colorful x Melody: Nothing to talk about.
    19. Melt: OMG! AWESOME RECREATE PV! THIS IS WHAT I'M WAITING FOR! Miku does change in the song. from append into V3 with light and the stage too! And did I say that MIKU V3 HAS CURLY HAIR IF YOU LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF HER PONYTAILS! OMG! XD
    20. Miku Miku no Shite Ageru: OMG! Look at those Hachune's dancing!
    21. SPiCa: OMG! Those light!
    22. Meteor: Peaceful song yet with an amazing
    23. Happiness: Still scary though (LOL!)
    24: Pair Of Wintry Winds: OMG! THOSE DAWN ENVIRONMENT!
    25. Musunde Hiraite Rasetsu To Mukuro: Nothing to talk about.
    26. Cantarella ~grace edition~: OMG! THAT KAITO PLAYING VIOLIN!
    27. Genga Spoofing: Nothing to talk about.
    28. soundless voice: Those peaceful and sad scene really touch me. What to do if I watch the whole PV...
    29. Kowase Kowase: That MEIKO ANGER! XD
    30. Envy Catwalk: Still AMIKUZING as always!
    31. Glory 3usi9: OMG! THAT FLYING SKILL WITH CUBE!!! XD

5. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

I'm not gonna comment on all of them, just the ones that really gave me thoughts.

I love DECORATOR's PV! I wanna see it all! Miku's not wearing that concept art module we saw, the orange one. I hope they didn't decide to trash it. Maybe they're waiting until the last minute. I don't think the others are going to have modules for the song, though. :(

Two Breaths Walking and 2D Dream Fever have really nice effects, but I guess they're both going to be PVs that have Miku strumming a guitar and dancing in place the whole time.

Karakuri Pierrot made me tear up omg I love it! Especially the part where she juggles and she accidentally drops them and goes to pick them up. Same for Hello, Worker. It made me tear up (for some reason??) it's so cute.

I can't really tell if erase or zero's vocals are remastered or not, either. The PV seems interesting though. Suki Kirai... all I could think of when the button map formed a heart was "CHEESY".

Melt's PV looks like it'll be interesting too. But geez Sega sure loves glowsticks. There are so many glowsticks in the F 2nd's PVs. Soundless Voice whgywsjbhe IT MADE ME TEAR UP TOO. I'M SO SURE I'LL CRY WHEN I PLAY THE SONG NOW. Glory 3usi9's PV looks like it's going to be sooo cute!

Overall, I really like the PVs that Sega actually put effort into. They look beautiful to me. I don't think I'm going to regret this pre-order.

Edit: Why do I have a feeling they cut Len's part out from Suki Kirai?

6. NekomimiSwitch

NekomimiSwitch Newbie Player

Miracle paint was really cute. :D A Pair of Wintry Winds looks so much better in night and Meteor looks beautiful too.I don't know why,but I'm kinda annoyed how there's not a red cube(to represent Meiko,like how other cubes are other vocaloids) in Glory 3usi9 but there is a green one?Nonetheless,I'm looking forward to this game.

7. Potatofriez

Potatofriez The Odds & Ends keeps a smiling face.

Student

After watching the video, my opinion on Erase or Zero has definitely changed. I'm pretty sure it's remastered and I can bear to listen to it, and now that I can get past the tuning, I can appreciate the song a lot more. The Hello, Worker PV is probably one of my least favorites, unfortunately... I'm not sure what else they could really do with that song. But Suki Kirai isn't remastered and I can honestly say I'm not a fan. Miracle Paint with a cane is cute, too. Here's to hoping the chart for Paradichlorobenzene was fixed from Extend. Melt's PV looks great, I'm so glad it was Re:Create. I was really hoping they'd use the 2013 version for Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru, but I'm not complaining, I still love the song a lot. They improved the lighting effects in SPiCA and it really shows. I am incredibly, incredibly excited for Meteor. I had heard the song before and I'm so glad it got in! A Pair of Wintry Winds looks beautiful. Sega seems to like making bad charts for Len songs. Thanks, Soundless Voice. Good thing I'll only have to not play Extreme three times.

Okay, here's where my analysis of what will probably be the hardest song in the game, Envy Catwalk, comes in. We've finally seen the first chorus immortalized in video, and... it's at about 350 notes at the first chorus, which is at about 1:24 assuming none of the beginning is cut. It will probably be a 10-star. Gloru 3usi9's PV looks great, too! I'm excited for this game!

So, this is 31 songs so far, so there's only going to be 9 more. Hopefully, Sakura no Ame is among them. They're probably saving it for last, and it will probably be a Re:Create PV, since the original is kind of... outdated.

8. donosean

donosean Platinum Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I'm actually more excited about the revivals than anything, since it's been a while since I've been able to play any of the earlier PD games. I don't know whether to hold out on a release date for the EU (if there'll be one) or just import it >_<
    Also really curious about what the 10-star songs will be.. bosses!

9. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

I feel like the odd one out because Paradichlorobenzene was my favorite song on extend so I hope the new one lives up to it.
    Also Kokoro looks really beautiful with the new lighting! Everything looks so smooth and rin looks positively angelic.
    I couldn't help but laugh at how many rainbows are in melt though. It looks amazing and I love it, but there are just SO MANY.

A very important question though: How are Meiko's heels not getting caught in that floor in Kowase Kowase? D:

10. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

You know, it's weird that Rin doesn't have more than one solo and one Rin/Len duet until now. And the only solo she DOES have is an old song. She usually gets the most solo songs after Miku (which really isn't saying much in the first place) plus a few duets, at least one with Miku and at least two with Len. I hope she gets at least one new solo song and another duet song with Len. I feel like Sega is trying to focus on the other Vocaloids (Luka, Meiko, Kaito) but are kind of leaving Rin and Len out of it because of that. It's like they can't focus on one party without leaving the other out. There are 8 songs left, and I'm sure AT LEAST 2 of them will be Miku songs. I hope they give Rin and Meiko more songs. Len too, but that's doubtful and not as urgent as Rin and Meiko right now.

Also, I've been wondering this for a while: Are we 100% positive that when it says 40 songs, it means EXACTLY 40 and not over 40? Just to be sure.

11. OkpOkpX2

OkpOkpX2 Intermediate Player

Home Page:
    http://okpokpx2.deviantart.com/

This.
    I really hope F2nd reaches DIVA 2nd number of songs (45), as for the 9 spots left i would go with:
    2 Rin solos
    1 MEIKO solo
    1 MEIKO duet
    1 Len Solo
    1 Luka Solo/duet
    3 Miku songs

12. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

...I might just be the only person who is underwhelmed by this current update. メルト still sounds the same(NOOOOOOO) as it did back in PDfirst and 2nd- I'm rather disappointed. I made a mistake in expecting SEGA's true potential... But that's just me. *laughs*

At least to say, the new songs might lift me out of this disappointment.

Oh by the way.
    Forgot the Miracle Paint song, look at those thighs... akfa;hd;lf;alsd;lfa;lf;ladfj;klj hawt

13. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student

After seeing all these songs, I'm way more excited for this than ever before! Especially for Decorator, Kowase Kowase, and soundless voice! (I will certainly be learning the dance to Dec asap!)

Even the songs I wasn't so excited for (like Envy Cat Walk) caught my attention! This game has so much right with it! There's so much life in the PVs compared to F! Even if the last few songs suck monkey eggs (which they won't), this game won't be put down from my hands until they turn to ash!

14. Potatofriez

Potatofriez The Odds & Ends keeps a smiling face.

Student

Well, if we want to know for sure, we can look at Sega's announcements when they mention "40 songs".

"全40曲の収録楽曲から、本日1月23日までに公開している32曲をご紹介!"
    "ゲーム中に収録される全40曲の楽曲をモチーフにしたバナー画像を順次掲載予定ですので、ぜひ繁く公式サイトをチェックしてくださいね。"

They mention the number of songs being 40 each time the number of songs is mentioned (announcing that they released 32 of the 40), and refer to them as "all 40 songs" both times. 全40曲, 全 meaning "all" or "whole". So it will probably only be 40.

15. Afiredone123

I feel like something was off. Why does the video counts up to 31 songs since the total of songs now are 32? Weird. o.O

16. OveReAction

OveReAction Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

OH SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY, AFIREDONE!!! I DIDN'T NOTICED THAT I EDITED YOUR POST WHICH I'M SUPPOSED TO QUOTE IT! SUMIMASEN! SUMIMASEN! >_<

Anyway, as I were saying, he just miscounted.

17. Afiredone123

It's okay though. I too have made that mistakes a while ago but luckily I remember his/her last post. But I too have counted it as 31 a while ago. Don't know but which song is missing from the list. (LOL!)

18. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Ahh, I see. Thank you for that. Oh well, I guess (hope) 8 or 9 more songs is still enough for a little more of the other Vocaloids. I hope they don't take TOO long to announce the rest of the songs. They'll probably announce 4 or 5 at a time again so we're waiting for 2 more song announcements.
    They still haven't said anything about a Meiko V3 module. My guess is that they'll either announce her module on or a little bit after her V3 release date (her birthday?) or they won't announce it at all.

19. Afiredone123

My best thought is her V3 will come out as DLC if they won't put her V3 module in. And I think that SEGA maybe change Miku and KAITO voices to their V3 voices on F 2nd cause they already have the modules. XD

20. Taiki28

Taiki28 Advanced Player

Student

I think they going to add her V3 module in her realese in February 4th with another song by one of her V3 voicebanks