1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PDMM Joycon Controls (QUESTION)

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA MEGA39s / Mega Mix' started by kit :D, Aug 2, 2021.

1. kit :D

kit :D Alien Alien perfector >:D

I’m the newest update (Ver 1.0.4) I can no longer use the L and R buttons for sliders. For one, I am not sure why this feature was removed since everywhere in the game it says I should be able to use them (etc tutorial, manual). This would not be too much of a problem for me to use the joycons for sliders except it randomly says it’s ‘wrong’ or ‘miss’ when I used the sliders in the correct way. I used them sometimes before and had no problems prior to this update.
    I wondered if this was an intentional change since other controls like the scroll and changing difficulty were altered slightly in the same update.

The questions I want answers to:
    1. Did the use of the L R buttons get taken away for everyone?
    2. Do the joycons do this for everyone (aka is this a glitch in the game)
    3. If no to those questions, how can I fix it?

Thank you for reading/answering. It’s really stumped my improvement in the game and stopped me from playing some of my favourite songs :(

2. Zac Wood

Zac Wood Staff/Fortune Teller/Lucky Guesser/Spam Buster
    Staff Member Moderator

Family buisness, a Family matter.
    Did you go to HOME Menu > System Settings > Controllers and Sensors > Test Input Devices > Test Controller Buttons and checked on the L and R buttons?

Did you check In-Game controller settings and reset the mapping?

I just just played Pinky Swear on Normal to see, and they still work. Granted, I’m on version 1.0.7 on the physical, Japanese version.

kit :D likes this.
  3. kit :D

kit :D Alien Alien perfector >:D

Thank you!! I will try that