1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PDF Waiting Thread!

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by Almeria, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    It's only 2 days until the release and the pre-orders have been shipped! I'm so hyped I can barely think of anything else and I keep updating my tracking number every 5 minutes >.<

So, discussion time! What did you order? When do you think it will arrive? How many days are you going to spend cooped up in the house with no one getting between you and the PS3/PSVita?

I couldn't afford any fancy extra stuff, so I only ordered the basic game (at least I'll get a Miku-strap because of pre-order) and I paid extra for fast shipping, according to Play-Asia it should take between 1-3 days, so if I'm lucky it could be here tomorrow (can it really arrive before its release-day? o.o) or friday at the latest. I wasn't expecting it until next week so I'm extra excited now! >.<

I've promised to help a friend with moving this saturday so no playing then (at least I'll get free pizza) but if I get it thursday I'm considering staying home from school just to play >.< Sounds crazy, but I don't think I'd miss anything important. Addicted? Maybe a little xD But I know it's irresponsible so I'll probably go anyway.

Blabla, what about you?

2. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

I preordered from Amiami game + mini controller.
    Unfortunately I still can't purchase it yet, since it's still at "not-in-stock" :c

I won't get game this week, so I hope I'll get it at least next week haha.
    Since only I am the only one, who play PS Vita and PS3, no one can interrupt me playing XDDD

3. Aphrodi

Aphrodi Big Debut

I have ordered the basic game and chose fast shipping at play-asia and according to fedex I will receive the game on march 7 before 6PM ^^.
    I really can't wait to play the game, it will be the first PJD game I own and I have only played extend once so this is going to be a really special moment for me XD

4. Julian

Julian wowaka fan

I'm just going to download the PSN version. :)

5. infinity

infinity Little traveler

Well i've ordered the sega store version because of the key tapestry : http://ebten.jp/sega/p/4974365835873/, i've ordered the premium hori pad, don't know how long it will take with the shipping of a monster like this, i just need to buy a ps3 now (true story).

Once you will play this game, you will not be able to do something else, the animation is over the top, the scratch notes are easier on a ps3 controller and the sound...

6. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Aw, there could be a delay on the controllers I suppose =/ But just the fact that you'll get one will hopefully make the wait worthwhile xD But aren't they available for pre-order either? Sounds strange..

I'm looking forward to your gameplays of the new songs xD I'm a little glad I'll be able to have a go at them before you show everyone how easy they really are >.< (I love your gameplays!)

That's also a way to get the game as fast as possible xD

Haha, talk about having everything except the actual console xD I hope you'll be able to get one soon, it must be really excruciating having the game without being able to play it!

I saw the 12-minute long trailer and I noticed that the songs have been slightly remixed and I think they sound much better now! I also know the graphics will look stunning but I won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes ;)

7. infinity

infinity Little traveler

The psvita is like a gameboy compared to this PS3 version, i have played "tell your world", it's amazing, so many details, this game is a real jewel.

8. JorroTreul33

JorroTreul33 Newbie Player

I don't have a PS3, so I'm getting the dlc for the vita~

9. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

The psvita is like a gameboy compared to this PS3 version, i have played "tell your world", it's amazing, so many details, this game is a real jewel.[/quote]

Wah, don't make me even more excited! >.< Why can't it be thursday already?!

Awesome! :D I'm a little jealous of those who buy theirs via PSN, so you'll get it before everyone else ^^

I didn't mean to exclude those who aren't getting the PS3 version, I'm just really excited because I haven't really played the game yet, so it's an entirely new and big experience for me! Also, those with Vita will probably get to play the new songs first, I have to unlock everything first!

Also, if someone is willing to wait a little I don't mind giving away the free codes included in the physical copy, I don't own a Vita so I won't need them :)

10. Massaca

Massaca Big Debut

When you do, would you mind saying how big it is? I'm quite curious about that.

The mini controller sold out at AmiAmi quite a while ago. I've had orders sell out completely pretty soon after placing my own order and never had a problem, even when modifying an order to add an item later. Hell, I had one order sell out a couple days after it was added to the site and got in for it. So I firmly believe they had a set number and they've filled it so if you're in you'll get it. [/potentially biased faith >_>]

11. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Ah, right >.< One could hope that some people cancelled their pre-orders so that some could come up for sale again, at least that's what seems to have happened on Play-Asia. Also one would probably prefer if AmiAmi wrote "Sold out" if there were none left instead of "Not in stock" which can have two different meanings :P

12. Massaca

Massaca Big Debut

I think if that happens they don't put it up until after their pre-orders have all been shipped.

Slight confusion there. They do list them as sold out on the item page and make them unavailable to order. The "Not in Stock" bit appears on your order page until they have it all ready for you to pay and ship it out.

13. Julian

Julian wowaka fan

Just check PSN store on Thursday. It will say right beside the game, you don't have to buy it to see the filesize.
    I always check before buying anything.
    But I'll probably post the size anyway :), in case there's more than one file. Because I remember you we're supposed to be able to transfer over your save...?

14. Rainbow

Rainbow Intermediate Player

I ordered from amiami. I actually had my pre-order set at PA at first, but no mention of the keychain worried me. It's also apparently cheaper on there. I've never ordered from amiami though, so I'm still lost lol. It says in-stock, but they haven't requested payment yet. I also had to pick the cheapest shipping, and now it won't be here for about a week unless I get lucky.

Maybe I should've stuck with PA >_<

15. Massaca

Massaca Big Debut

Just an FYI, got an email from AmiAmi half an hour ago to pay for my pre-order for the game with both bonuses and the Small Controller so you guys should have too, or at least by now anyway.

Ah yeah, forgot about that.

16. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    Well it's about time I chime in huh?

I'm in the same boat as the other AmiAmi shoppers, waiting a bit more especially if you bought the controller and bonus items but it's more than worth the wait in my opinion.

This is what's specifically in my order.
    PS3 [w/Pre-order Bonus + AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] Miku Hatsune -Project DIVA- F(Preorder)
    PS3 Miku Hatsune -Project DIVA- F Mini Controller(Preorder)
    PS3 [w/Pre-order Bonus] Miku Hatsune -Project DIVA- F(Preorder)
    PSP [w/AmiAmi Exclusive Bookstore Card] Sword Art Online -Infinity Moment- [First Release Limited Edition](Preorder)
    PS3 Miku Hatsune -Project DIVA- F Accessory Set(Preorder)
    All are in-stock according to my account except for the Sword Art game, so it might take a bit more time than normal for me to get F. I forgot I put that in the same order T_T

I'm sure a small amount of us have missed a class even if just once in your life to get a game when it first came out or arrived if you've been waiting for it with eager anticipation. I did that for Kingdom Hearts II, I emailed the professor telling him that I was sick and that I'd make up the work later. After I got the game from the Gamestop, I went home and spent the entire day playing the game. I remember Mom coming home wondering why all the lights were off and mentioning that the garage door was still open, I literally played from 10:30AM until 9:15PM non-stop without doing anything else in the day. I finally stopped when she tossed an dirty plate in front of me...then I got the message XD

I don't know if I'll do the same thing when I finally get the game as I don't have quite as much freedom as I used to, especially not for playing any game for an entire day. Eh, that's life for you huh? I will plan to stay up for an entire night to play it as long as possible, first priority being to record that PV for Kaon with my new PVR. I was shocked when you said you might get it on Friday when we were talking earlier, then I realized that I forgot I selected the SAL route for shipping in order to save some money. Funny when you think of how much I'm ordering, so what exactly am I saving? :P

17. Toadsili_T

Toadsili_T Newbie Player

Wait, so your order from Play-Asia has already shipped? The listings on their website still have it under Pre-order status, although it's very likely they already have their copies in stock and are just processing all their orders. Here's hoping you get yours before the week is out. :3

Personally, having ordered both the game and the full-sized arcade controller together, the shipping cost was exorbitant enough that I couldn't justify spending an additional cost of the game twice over just to get it in 2-3 days instead of 3-5. Provided it ships before the week is out, it should arrive just after a major work milestone, which would make a timely present for myself. :P Not that it will necessarily make it any easier for me to focus; incentives like this have gradually become more of a distraction than a motivator over the years. ;_;

18. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

I guess I shouldn't discuss the controller-issue since I don't know anything about them :P

Yes, it seems like those who ordered only the basic game have had theirs shipped, maybe they don't have the bonus items in stock yet ^^ I really hope I'll get it this week! >.<

19. Rainbow

Rainbow Intermediate Player

Just got my email to pay :D

Also, looks like I won't have to wait a week! Air packet was ~$10, and EMS was surprisingly only ~$12. So why wait the extra days?

20. Julian

Julian wowaka fan

Will I be able to buy Popipo DLC and play on ps3?