1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PDF Loading Problem

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by ReChii, Sep 4, 2013.

1. ReChii

ReChii Big Debut

Okay, so I've been having this problem for a while ..
    I was once a pirate ; I leeched this game from the Internet and yeah, BDs are too expensive for me so...
    I moved the game from an USB to the HDD, and this is where the problems lie ..

When I play from the USB, the loading is quite long, but it never fails.
    On the other hand, when I play from HDD, the loading is super fast but sometimes while you're loading your song, going to the song list, or even the first "NOW LOADING" blocks.. you may fail to load.

What I meant above is that .. you know, when you're playing from HDD, the loading blocks will get a slight lag.. That is when you succeed to load.
    But when the loading is super smooth, farewell, restart the game of reboot the console, and sometimes both of them fail as well.

I got tired of it so I went to bought an original disc.. well yeah the disc is slower than HDD but faster than USB so I was satisfied ..
    I tried to copy the file from the exact disc to the HDD, but the same problem now occurs..

Can somebody give me a trick how to overcome those problems, or maybe tips?

Yeah, I am no longer a leecher. I will give my fullest support to Hatsune Miku!

2. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

Well since you have a legit version, have you tried doing the install from the game options?