1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PC [PC] The Humble Voxatron Debut - 3 games, pay what you want

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Suyo, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Suyo

Suyo Master of Unfortunate SAFEs
    Legendary Supporter

Website Maintenance, amateur Game Coder
    Home Page:
    http://www.greencouchgames.net
    http://www.humblebundle.com/

Let's see, what games do you get?
    - Voxatron - ALPHA, WORLDWIDE DEBUT
    The highly anticipated top-down voxel-based shooter is released as an Alpha! Buy now and you will get ALL updates free, up until the final version!
    - The Binding of Isaac
    A top-down Zelda-esque RPG shooter with completly randomly generated rooms, items and bosses. Isaac flees into the basement when a voice tells his mother to sacrifice him, and meets a lot of screwed-up monsters... made by a part of Team Meat, the makers of Super Meat Boy!
    - Blocks That Matter
    A puzzle-tetris-jump'n'run mix where you control a little robot made by two indie game developers on a quest to free them from kidnappers!

Now, why should you buy this?
    - Pay what you want
    From one cent to 2000 dollars, everything is possible. Note you will get The Binding of Isaac and Blocks That Matter only if you beat the average (4.92$ right now).
    - DRM free
    You can install the games on as many computers as you want, without any limitations. But if you like your games in one place, you can also redeem The Binding of Isaac and Blocks That Matter on Steam and Desura.
    - Cross Platform
    Windows, Mac or Linux - it doesn't matter. Play the games where you want.
    - Helps Charity
    A customizable amount of your money goes to Child's Play and the EFF.

Also, here are the trailers, with the man with the voice of gold.

too long; didn't read: Amazing bundle, buy this stuff.

2. SynZidane

SynZidane Advanced Player

Re: The Humble Voxatron Debut - 3 games, pay what you want

I bought a Humble Bundle before, I think it was the one which came with VVVVV. That bundle kept me entertained for hours and hours.
    I'll probably pick up this one too. Thanks for the heads up.

3. Benjamin Rosa

Benjamin Rosa Big Debut

Re: The Humble Voxatron Debut - 3 games, pay what you want

Wow, surely that Humble Bundle movement is a complete success. Well, I curse the makers, i have all of the Humble Bundles, and nearly all of the games i havent touched it (mainly because most of them dont want to work on Linux). This was also a Day One buy, and the next one, and the next one, and the next one, and the next one, and the next one, and the next one...