1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Most Powerful Modules

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Project DIVA X HD' started by tojushiro, Apr 8, 2016.

1. tojushiro

tojushiro Intermediate Player

Teacher
    What are the modules that you've found to be really powerful? I personally like the ones that raise your voltage after a certain amount of time (like Luka's pink kimono) and the ones that give you big bonuses after certain combos (like Miku's Pizzicato). Ultimate Miku is, of course, kinda broken. And anything with Norma Break is SUPER broken.

2. GenKaidou

GenKaidou Intermediate Player

I think hands down the most powerful modules are the Ultimates. Besides that, I would actually say the New Module Lv 4s are quite powerful as well, considering you're usually guaranteed a new module when equipping them. Downplays the RNG factor quite a bit.

It's not difficult to get maximum Voltage for Extreme either, you usually just need 20% which you can get from accessories (up to 40% if you equip the correct set) anyway.

3. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

The question is: Do you want to get a 100% Clear and Clear+ Save?
    If yes, only following modules are going to save you from this nightmare:
    -) 100 Combo Lv5 30% Voltage
    -) Rate Notes + Lv5
    -) Rate Notes UP Lv5 (can be better than Rate Notes + only if you hit a specific Friendship Lv, otherwise is weaker generally)
    -) 100 Combo Lv5 Score
    -) 50 Combo Lv5 Score
    -) 4s Secondary Rate

Cut every 100 Combo skills if it is too difficult in this song to get for the most powerful modules.
    All other skills are not helping even if you get a Perfect rating since voltage % is low so is the total voltage number.

I didn't put tech lv5 30% in the list because you need to clear technical zones

4. tojushiro

Teacher
    I must have awful luck or something, because the New Module Lv 4s don't work for me. I've been trying to grind out Kaito's modules for ages, and at least half the time I just end up getting one of his bathing suits (all of which I have several times over at this point).

As a side note, I do like how none of the powerful modules truly break the game. Even with the high level ones, you do still need to be good to clear the missions. You practically need to get a perfect score on the challenge missions if you're using Norma Break.

5. Remiccino

Remiccino Big Debut

For me it depends on what stage of the game I am in.
    When farming for crystals Miku V3 is the absolute saviour especially if one is not good at rhythm games (and not reached the ultimate stage yet). Once Ultimate Miku is in, she just slays every song. I also like Ivy Rabbit, use her on songs that have ridiculous note counts like Lost One and watch voltage skyrocket.

I don't like the XX Combo Rate UP because it's harder to keep combos in later difficulties (not to mention challenge items). Same with Technical Zone Rate UP.

Even though they'll be useless as long as you complete farming, the New Modules lv.4 are truly beasts. SEGA seems to read my mind as to how I love Yellow to bits and made her one of the most OP modules in the game. She can never get enough love. 50% of my Miku modules came from using her, and I have been using only her (and occasionally Rosa Bianca on songs that have bizarre dance animations) for the last 50ish plays. Without her I would have given up on farming the 122 Miku modules.

Even though I see the point of having Norma Break, I have given up on it after one use. It should really only be used when you cannot clear the voltage at all, or else:
    [​IMG]

6. chibakuroki

chibakuroki Intermediate Player

A SECOND YEAR HIGHSCHOOLER - UGH
    What does Norma Break do? I've never used it before.

7. Remiccino

Remiccino Big Debut

If any quests have challenge items pre-quipped in them, this ability will remove all of those. Can be found in Len Append and some others.

8. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

@Remiccino
    I think u mean Len Append with Norma Break?

Norma Break is useless to get Clear+ until you reached Friendship Lv9 or higher (possibly 8 but it's very close) and and Ranking must be very much Perfect, no mistakes in any Tech/Chance Times.

[​IMG]
    3 Challange Quest, 60% Voltage start, Norma Break, Perfect getting 5x Voltage Bar using Rin at Friendship Lv9

9. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    I don't get it....

10. tojushiro

Teacher
    I didn't even realize friendship had anything to do with anything o.O

11. tojushiro

Teacher
    I've learned that anything with 100 Combo Bonus Lv. 5 (or 50 combo bonus, for that matter) is the most powerful. Orange Blossom has gotten me through some hard times.

12. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

what?
    why do you need lvl 9 friendship?

13. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

Friendship level affects how many voltage notes there are, the higher a vocaloid's friendship, the more voltage notes that appear when playing with them in the lead. This can make the difference between whether or not you can get clear + on a challenge quest using norma break or not. However, some challenge x 3 songs are still not passable using a norma break module even with a vocaloid at friendship level 10 and getting a perfect rank. Depends on the song ^^

14. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

i never paid attention to any of those mechanics when i played lol

what is "clear + "? does that + mean anything?

thanks for the reply btw

15. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    Clear = Silver Clear (Get at least 1 Star in the song)
    Clear+ = Gold Clear (Get all Stars in the Song. Easy 2, Normal 3, Hard 4, Extreme 5)

16. eduardog131

eduardog131 Welcome to DIVA!

Student
    Home Page:
    http://www.twitter.com/eduardog131
    lmao project diva needs to nerf the 100 combo modules for real, it makes it too easy to get over 300 rate% if you're real good at extreme. Also, if used in combo with 60% accessories it pretty much breaks the game for me

17. CapitalHat

CapitalHat 唐傘さんが通る

Right now, we only need one Miku module then we have them all, so each time I play a song, I need to use her lvl4 New Module outfit (her "Canterella ~ Grace Edition~" module), but we've still not gotten it! (I share a file with my brother, since that saves time getting trophies)