1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Moretsu Pirates

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Konatacoffee, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Konatacoffee

Konatacoffee I <3 Hatsune Miku!

Looked at this series first because I was looking for something that was kind of different and well there aren't too many animes that I can recall having seen with pirates in them so I figured I'd give it a try (sorry for the long run on sentence). I'm glad I gave this series a chance as I've been watching it as it's been coming out and really enjoying every episode.

The premise of the series is that the main character's father who was the captain of the pirate ship Bentenmaru passed away. The only way that I remember being mentioned of becoming the next captain of the ship was to be a relative. What I've seen so far is that the main character goes through the process of thinking about then deciding to become a pirate captain.

I personally think it's really good and to me seems different that most of the animes that are out right now. It's not a serious series and is light hearted and some comedy. I recommend looking up more information on it as I know my short description doesn't do the series near enough justice. It is worth it. :)