1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing Songs on Vita

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by Jenpants, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Jenpants

Jenpants Welcome to DIVA!

Home Page:
    http://so-very.me
    So I have been begging for a Vita for my bday (next week) and also for PDF (j version) but after looking at the wiki, I see that a lot of the "extra" and some of the unlockable songs aren't included and have to be bought and downloaded off the japanese network... I have the english version that came out in August and now I'm a little on the edge about still getting it. Is it still worth getting just to have something to play when you're on the road, or... Iuno... what's your opinion?

Because honestly, I think I'd really miss not being able to play TOKYO TEDDY BEAR five hundred times in one sitting till I got it perfect on everything xD

2. infinity

infinity Little traveler

Well, wait a little because SEGA is planning a new release of Project Diva f on PSvita, at a very low price : amiami link, maybe there will be the six missing songs included ? I don't really know for the moment, just wait and see...

3. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    the EXTRA songs were exclusive to the PS3 version, because they were made during developement of the PS3 version when the Vita version was already released. However, they packed all the EXTRA songs, modules and accessories into a DLC pack for the Vita version on the japanese and asia PSN.
    It's not known yet if the new version for the vita will include those songs and stuff. We'll have to wait until release or another announcement.

4. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    Oh, thanks for that info infinity, just pre-ordered it since I for some random reason decided I want a PSVita. I'm in the process of hunting a cheap one now (I wanted a white one but that seems impossible for a reasonable price. Oh, PlayAsia has it but we'll see if it's worth it)

5. Jenpants

Jenpants Welcome to DIVA!

Home Page:
    http://so-very.me
    Is Play Asia reliable?

6. infinity

infinity Little traveler

Well, there is a coupon code thread on this forum, so you will see many others members who have already bought some stuff on this website. So Play Asia is reliable. ^^

7. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

Very.

8. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

I no longer support the idea of paying DLC, even though i own the Vita version
    i will honestly say to him "if you want to realy play it then just go with the PS3 version"
    its cheaper and you get all the extras, its about time i start being honest with everyone about it.

I dont regret my purchase on Vita though since i didnt have to pay country custom tax
    and my friend helped me buying it as he live in Japan, cause otherwise i wouldn't be able to spend so much money for it.

@Janpants: if by some chance you happen to have overheat issues with your PS3 and dont feel getting another PS3
    then you can go with the Vita western version in early 2014 if you dont mind Digital and extra 2 seconds on loadings being Digital.