1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

I hate technical zones

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Project DIVA X HD' started by tojushiro, Apr 2, 2016.

1. tojushiro

tojushiro Intermediate Player

Teacher
    Is it just me or are the technical zones really evil in this game? It's like they took the most confusing and unexpected part of each song and decided to make that the technical zone.

2. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

Well it depends, how you're actually seeing these.

Do you want to perfect these songs in Free Play? Yes, that's gonna be annoying unfortunately.

Are they throwing your voltage off in Quest Modes? Honestly, after you get the right endskills of some modules, you can mess up nearly, actually even every technical zone and you still clear the quest or even get Clear+. And that's ridicolous.

But it is true, technical zones difficulty has been increased in Project DIVA X. Actually most of the songs patterns are more difficult compared to older games

3. tojushiro

Teacher
    Free Play is the mode I mostly care about, my mission with these games is always to get perfect ranks. I actually really dislike Live Quest mode so far, but I'll try not to be too negative my second day of owning the game.

I haven't noticed much of a difficulty spike from F/F2nd, but I haven't really messed around with Extreme yet, so maybe I'll eat my words later XD

4. GenKaidou

GenKaidou Intermediate Player

It is called a Technical zone after all
    It's meant to be difficult. I do agree that the charts in this game are much harder, they've taken out a lot of the scratch notes that made things over easy in F/F 2nd, which I think was a good idea

5. tojushiro

Teacher
    And I just discovered the final medley. Why someone thought it was a good idea to take all the hardest songs from the series and make them faster, I have no idea XD

6. OkizakiTheOtaku

OkizakiTheOtaku Double Platinum Diva

This is so funny. Are you me? I think you're me. Both of these points were things that I initially thought but then revoked my opinions on. I initially hated Live Quest mode, now I love it and its so fun and addictive to me. I also thought that X was the same, nay easier, than F/F2nd but after Extreme that pretty much changed. I have all "Excellent" or "Perfect" on F2 except for Two Faced Lovers and The Intense Singing of Hatsune Miku and man that will be rough to match on X.

7. galafador

galafador Welcome to DIVA!

hello guys, I'm new here :3
    just bought the game a couple of days ago and i LOVE everything of it........

except the missing of traditional rooms and edit mode. :(

as of difficulty, i think X is arguably harder than F/F2nd.
    I have Perfect'd every songs on F2nd except Intense Voice and 2D Dream Fever, but i have many difficulties in getting perfect on Bakuretsu Boy or Chaos Medley in this game, a lv9.5 at that. (not mentioning Ultimate Medley that's way harder than both of them)

FYI the Technical Zones in Ultimate Medley is just evil, especially on extreme.

8. OkizakiTheOtaku

OkizakiTheOtaku Double Platinum Diva

First of all, welcome to the forums! Second of all, yeah, I totally agree with you on that. Some of the songs in X are really easy but as a whole it's a harder game.
    That is impressive indeed how you've perfected almost all songs in F2nd.

9. n1tr0t0m

n1tr0t0m Newbie Player

Well X is in general harder, but on the very top of difficulty its actually the easiest Diva, so if you can do all perfect F or F2nd, X will be very doable, but much more fun

10. galafador

galafador Welcome to DIVA!

thanks for the welcome~
    actually i got perfect on bakuretsu boy extreme (hate that chance time) & Chaos medley extreme just now yaay~
    time to clear the others!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]