1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

How to use Auctions.yahoo.co.jp & others cool websites

Discussion in 'Tutorial Area - By users for users!' started by infinity, Jan 12, 2013.

1. infinity

infinity Little traveler

First, i don't speak Japanese, so this is how i'm using this website and all i know about it, if you have more informations i will gladly add them, thanks.

This website is the local Ebay and when i mean local, it's dedicated to Japan: language, payment options, addresses, bank card, everything is made to keep this marketplace safe and clean.

More than 90% to 95% of the sellers don't ship overseas, some don't speak english and some don't have paypal and some don't want to waste time to ship outside Japan.

If you want to try to register yourself, remember that there are two kind of counts on auctions.yahoo.co.jp, the first is free but you can only bid up to 4,999 yens if you want to bid higher you've got to have a premium account and it's 399 yens per months (tax included) [月額399円 (税込)] !!!! [link]

This is what you will see :

A little translation :

Now let's dream about some Supercell CDs, your choice : first write supercell in the "write your dreams here" then click on the "let's go !" button or first chose "CD | Music" then write supercell, it's the same.

you will have a list like this :

Once again, a little translation

So, once you have written " supercell " and pressed the " enter " button, you will see something like this :

a really short explaination :

About the column on the left : you've got tons of options but the must useful are : NEW & about the goods (new or used)

Second part of the topic, better late than never, sorry :

Once you click on an item, here is what you will see :

Now a little translation :

Here are some translations about the state ot the items :

新品 : New
    新品同様 : New like new
    未開封 : unopened, sealed
    未使用 : unused
    中古 : used
    美品 : good condition
    箱あり : box included
    説明書あり : user included
    難あり : default
    貴重品 : rare

Attached Files:

2. infinity

infinity Little traveler

It should be almost complete now :)

Now, how to buy ?

There are many companies which are doing the hard work for you, i'm using PROXYRABBIT.COM, they are the best, fast answers, low service fees, strong packaging, english & french spoken.

There are no registering buttons, once you send your first request, your "account" is created, then everything is made by exchanging e-mails.

You just have to copy and paste the url of the auction and ask for a bid up to what you want. Read carefully the conditions and exemple texts.

Happy bidding !!

Here are the cool websites :

Suruga-ya
    More second-hand stuff than new, good prices

Rakuten
    The biggest japanese website, some auctions too

D-stage
    Doujin, what else ? Games, figures, music, etc...

Toranoana
    The biggest doujin seller, a nightmare for the wallet ><

White Canvas
    Same thing as D-stage

Mandarake
    The biggest second-hand store, eveything you dream about, they've got it ;)

Amazon.co.jp
    Why amazon here ? Marketplace sellers can't ship overseas, simple.

Morgue music gallery
    Some otetsu CDs, i don't know if it is still active :/ ?

Lagoa
    Vocaloid & human singers

Akibaoo
    More dedicated to Touhou Project, some vocaloid stuff by the way

Melonbooks
    Same stuff as Toranoana

Alice books
    Same stuff as Melonbooks

Fasic
    I didn't tried this yet, many Hanatan/Pokota stuff and others artists related to vocaloid

Animate
    Vocaloid & anime stuff, cosplays too.

Tsutaya
    CD DVD & so on...

Cospa
    I don't know how to buy here, but i can see all the new official stuff <3 <3
    Need to go to Shibuya !!

Wonder Goo
    The best first press bonus, imo :)

Nico Nico Chokuhan
    Yes !! the nico nico douga shop, some rare stuff.

HMV
    Books, game, music...

If you know others website, send a message, it will be added :)

3. anemone

anemone Welcome to DIVA!

For the other websites/stores, it might be appropriate to separate which are able to ship things internationally.
    Mandarake , amiami, cdjapan ships merchandise internationally.

Oh, and proxy services I've used before that you might like to add:
    Japonica
    http://www.japonicamarket.com/services.htm - very reliable, quick to reply and ship... although commission fees may be a bit more expensive than others.

from japan
    http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/ - fairly cheap commission prices, you can bulk order and leave it until after a month (of the first item you've bought) and have them sent home in a package. Also, if it's a rare item that you really want, you can bid on the item yourselves, rather than set a limit for your bidder.

Not sure if it's appropriate here but:
    If you want to buy stuff from doujin events (comiket/vom@s only goods and will eventually go on auctions or storefronts for exuberant prices)
    http://kaimonodaikou.ninja-x.jp/how2buy.html - usually attends events (Comiket, and is able to go to VOM@S events if there is enough demand/split transport fees). Commission fees are a bit high, but she is very reliable and is usually quite unlikely to miss out on ordered items unless the circle is extremely popular. (Of which she'll inform you in advance, and may suggest other methods of obtaining them).

4. 876

876 Welcome to DIVA!

Home Page:
    http://whenwhywhere.livejournal.com/
    Wow, the commission in Japonicamarket's pretty complicated there. Was about to go all hip hip hurray on the 500 yen commission. FromJapan'd probably the best proxy ever if only they could allow Toranoana / Melon Books stuff pfft. <_<

Goody Japan
    (http://goody-japan.com/)

and

Treasure Japan
    (http://treasure-japan.com/)

Are both pretty good when it comes down to doujin stuff. When it comes down to auction, fromjapan wins big time. They have the cheapest commission available and they're pretty reliable too. Can't say no to that.

As for pickup services I just don't even can't even I can not in any way even consider spending such money on such commission. n_n