1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Question How do I create a password for Diva net?

Discussion in 'Project DIVA Arcade & Arcade Future Tone' started by StrawberryTofu, Jan 24, 2016.

1. StrawberryTofu

StrawberryTofu May destroy a nearby planet or 2 but such is life

I make beautiful men perform cute dances for me
    I'm not sure if anyone else in this community has access to the arcade game but I'll ask for help in case anyone does.
    I have an IC card for Project Diva Arcade and I would like to try and log into Diva net if possible. However, I have not created a password for me to log in Diva net with. I read that you make yourself a password in the game by pressing the 'procedure' button and then choosing the option to make a password. I don't know what that button is though, I looked around the game screen for a button like that but I didn't see anything that looked like it would be a procedure button. Is it the green button in the bottom of the very first screen in the game? (where it asks you if you want to play as a guest for not)

2. sp193

sp193 Intermediate Player

No, it's accessed by tapping on the small button in the middle of those two big buttons, if my memory serves me right.
    The screen will have 4 options.