1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Hokkaido Earthquake Relief Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Zac Wood, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Zac Wood

Zac Wood Staff/Fortune Teller/Lucky Guesser/Spam Buster
    Staff Member Moderator

Family buisness, a Family matter.
    In case you missed it the Hokkaido region of Japan (where Sapporo is located) was hit with a 6.7 magnatude earthquake as early as with seven confirmed dead, thirty unaccounted for, and three million without power. I was going to make another Nintendo Direct thread, but like how Nintendo chose not to present it as a result of this; the best thing I can do is link to this fundraising page: https://donate.jrc.or.jp/jrc/application/selectCampaign

If you really care about Crypton Future Media Inc. (which is located in Sapporo) and those working there, in addition to family and friends of those working, I’d contribute for the recovery effort. If Miku was a real person, (waifu, me, she not) and you really cared, it be really appreciated on her end...

I share similar condolences to those affected by the ‘quake, Vocaloid music artists, fans, and software developers and the like.

2. Zac Wood

Zac Wood Staff/Fortune Teller/Lucky Guesser/Spam Buster
    Staff Member Moderator

Family buisness, a Family matter.
    I must be really commited to this topic, and how it connects to Hatsune Miku; not even a reply regarding Sapporo being hit by a 6.7 magnitude earthquake and the death toll rising from 7 to 16.