1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Important Highscore Table: Project DIVA X

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Project DIVA X HD' started by Suyo, Apr 2, 2016.

1. haygal14

haygal14 Welcome to DIVA!

Easy Scores: Holy Lance Explosion Boy, Brain Revolution Girl, Amazing Dolce, Beginning Medley, Chaos Medley
    Normal Scores: Ai Dee, Beginning Medley

2. Koushiro3

Koushiro3 Advanced Player

Federal Employee
    I observed while trying to get a CHEAP rating for the title (which apparently is called SO CLOSE, and you get it for not reaching the Standard bar and isn't based on whether or not you used Help Items like in previous games) something disappointing. Probably a cosmetic flaw of the game, I'm hoping it gets patched, but anyways here goes:

I played a chart that I already had a Perfect on without Help Items, when I played it again and received a Perfect rating, it replaced my current score for some reason. Is this supposed to happen? I thought all scores attained with Help Items don't count towards high scores in-game. Also, the small heart won't appear next to your score if you already got a Perfect on the song previously, nor will it indicate in the Free Play Records apparently :( I guess now it should be a requirement to take screenshots of our actual results right after the song ends, and not of the song select screen and/or the Records screen, to determine whether a Help Item was used or not to obtain that score.

3. Homiedixon

Homiedixon Newbie Player

#123 Homiedixon, Dec 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    I'm not going to try speaking for everyone else here, but I personally have a lot less motivation to post scores when there isnt a leaderboard. I'm sure there's a ton of technical issues that need to be worked out, but even something as simple as an Excel table would be a huge improvement. It wouldnt take very long to do, just start from the most recent post and go backwards until its all filled in.

That being said, Name of the Sin EX
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. christenlanger

christenlanger Intermediate Player

Might as well drop this one here. It's been a while and I'll probably upload the video sometime.

[​IMG]

5. Homiedixon

Homiedixon Newbie Player

I can't quite tell if this is a high score or not, as Im unable to view tojushiro's screenshot. I can only see the score they beat, which was 99988 I believe.
    [​IMG][​IMG]