1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Important Highscore Table: Project DIVA X

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Project DIVA X HD' started by Suyo, Apr 2, 2016.

1. RainedMirror

RainedMirror 鏡音幽霊

So... Consensus is to move hisokeee's scores to the PS4 section? And from now on, include the Fine count in scoring? I am fine with that.

2. tojushiro

tojushiro Intermediate Player

Teacher
    I'm ok with that, too. You should take advantage of this while you can, hisokeee, you've got the PS4 board all to yourself XD

I think that if we're going to make rules like this they have to be added to the rules page, though. Everything needs to be really clear from the get-go.

3. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    BLUE POST

There are several problems on the highscore board regarding PSVita and PSTV.

1) I already added a bunch of PSTV scores to the PSVita scoreboard. I never thought of the possibility that the Vita version could be more comfortable to play with a PS3 or PS4 controller on the PSTV but as already mentioned someone could also just switch their memory cards to show screens on a Vita. tojushiros scores actually look pretty decent and not unbeatable since most of these scores are below 99000 or 100000 points.
    But well, you can only connect one controller to the PSTV so there's no way to "cheat" the Rush-Notes.

2) We allowed photos of the song selection screen (for users who forgot to make a photo immediately after the song ends) since the very first PSP game. There are also already some of these kind of submissions in the X scores already. To change that now could be kinda unfair for others in the future. Imagine you finally beat a score after hundreds of tries and forget to make a photo or accidently hit "Retry". The score wouldn't be valid for submission anymore, it would piss you off I guess and also it would be more difficult to improve that score again just to submit a valid score then.

3) The PS4 version will actually run in 60 FPS while the PSVita/PSTV version doesn't. Simply means the PS4 version runs smoother and note hits are more accurate. For competitive players it could be a huge difference and Highscores on PS4 could outrun PSTV submissions if we move PSTV submissions to the PS4 board.

4) We could add a third highscore board for PSTV but then it will be more difficult for us to organize submissions especially once the PS4-version comes out. We already have trouble sometimes to identify the version of the game since Project DIVA f/F and most users just forget to add informations about the game version they played and most of these don't reply immediately once we asked for the missing information. It causes a lot of delay to score submissions.
    Not only that, we would have to add a third board for F2nd (and f I guess? Haven't tried if it works on PSTV yet.) as well for fairness.

So I'm not really sure what to do right now. Is that really much a difference between the PSVita and the PSTV?
    Score submissions are on hold for now. I'll add them once I know what to do with PSTV scores so please give me some feedback.

4. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

Honestly, it should stay how it is, no matter if PS Vita or PSTV (actually, from what I've seen, PSTV players are actually more in a disadvantage against PS Vita Players). If you guys want a change regarding the highscore, then simply take the most accurate Fine rate that is a perfect. It forces you to use the recent playthrough and has to show the total fine rate.

I am very sure, people don't want it at all, because only these players who actually can do that, are extreme hardcore players. So there will be no chance for others to get a highscore as well.

5. Lunapaw

Lunapaw Guilty as charged

I just think include fine rate in future, not a lot can be done bout the scores already submitted, I also find PSTV has delay input compared to vita (could just be my tv tho >_>)
    F doesnt work on PSTV as you cant change the stars to the sticks

6. MikuHatsune

Home Page:
    What about PS4 controller touchpad?

7. Mentu

Mentu Welcome to DIVA!

IT System engineer
    First, you cant Play f/F on PSTV, simply because it Needs the touchpad, second, yes i know that it would be harder for the admins if there would be a 3rd list, Yes i know that People tend to "Forget" to not put in the Information that is needed for the admins to actually work smoothly, I didnt want to cause this much of a chaos by wishing for a rule, yes Hisokeee is right, you can easily make a screenshot, tho, i already talked about this yesterday at 2:30am, Cheaters tend to be lazy, then again, i know that there would also be a lot of mad People, so, i guess, making a 3rd scoreboard and showing the fine rate too would be a lot of improvement, and too the diffrence between PSTV and PSVita, I Play both, i know what i am talking about when i say that spamming with a DS4/DS3 is easier than with a PSVita, i know, People have diffrent Play styles and that can makes it so that some People wont have a diffrence at all, but most tend to use their arms when spamming with a DS4/DS3 while using your arms on a PSVita would end in you dropping the PSVita, i tried, i know what i am talking about.

So in the end my Suggestion is that there should be a 3rd scoreboard and the fine Counts.

I dont know why Magical39 would have a Problem with it. I am sure the admins would get a lot of work just because of that, and i am sorry for them. But all i am saying is that its easier on the the PSTV than on the PSVita.
    I am sure most understand me, i am sure most will see a Problem with my way of thinking, and i am sure there will be a lot of work and improvements from both sides to be made. But hey, i caused some thinking in the heads of most People here, what actually makes me Kind of proud.

i should stop writing tho, before i start being a hypocrite. :P

8. Lunapaw

I dont have F on vita but I know with other games I do have that it comes with an error that not compatible when trying to start them up, so going assume this also happens with F.

EDIT: just got it confirmed from someone who has F on vita and has PSTV it is not compatible with PSTV at all.

9. MikuHatsune

Home Page:
    Any other feedback about this issue? I'd like to get more opinions before I go and try to change stuff just to make everyone happy.

10. tojushiro

tojushiro Intermediate Player

Teacher
    I stand by why I think changing the rules isn't necessarily viable, but I can get behind it if it makes things easier.

11. MikuHatsune

Home Page:
    I added a poll to this topic. Please vote everyone.

12. RainedMirror

RainedMirror 鏡音幽霊

At the end of the day, I just think whatever is being used should be reflected on the scoreboard. Controller goes to PS4 and Handheld goes to Vita. But if consensus says otherwise, so be it.

13. Mentu

Mentu Welcome to DIVA!

IT System engineer
    I'm behind Rain here, putting them into the PSVita is just dumb imo, its a Controller, not a handheld, but apparently some People dont like Change, they probably are scared about their scores getting beaten :P

14. MikuHatsune

Home Page:
    Don't forget there are still performance differences between PS4 and PSTV... moving scores to the PS4 board could be unfair for PS4 players.

15. Mentu

Mentu Welcome to DIVA!

IT System engineer
    Still, the difference between handheld and controller are just way too big, it's a much bigger difference than those 30 FPS.

16. MikuHatsune

Home Page:
    Another thought I just got regarding "cheats"....
    Think about this scenario: PS4 version got released and scores are indeed higher than for the Vita version but HOLD ON.... PS4 has that cool Remote Play feature. How about doing a pretty cool highscore, then in the song result screen you start Remote Play and BOOM you can make a photo of your score on a Vita screen. So much skill!!!!.......

17. Mentu

Mentu Welcome to DIVA!

IT System engineer
    Okay, i am starting to think that i caused something big and bad...

18. Lunapaw

At end of the day it all comes down to the person been honest what they played on.

19. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

well, score timeeeesss
    brain rev.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    stacc.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    slow m.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

the next score... well forgive me but I do have beaten the score in the end.
    chaos medl.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

BEATEN:
    tojushiro (99339) on Patchwork Staccato: EXTREME
    Mentu (97446) on Brain Revolution Girl: EXTREME
    Taiki28 (98704) on Slow Motion: EXTREME
    hisokeee (99468) on Chaos Medley ~Giga Remix~: EXTREME

20. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

Can I join the "Coward Squadron Urotander is awesome" club? xD
    [​IMG]
    Slow Motion (Hard) - 98134

[​IMG]
    Coward Squadron Urotander (Hard) - 98918
    The same scores are found under here, but these are game screencaps.
    [​IMG]
    Slow Motion (Hard) - 98134

[​IMG]
    Coward Squadron Urotander (Hard) - 98918

BEATEN:
    dorothy3242 (97997) on Slow Motion: HARD

Kaon did not beat tojushiro with 98918 (<= 99115) on Coward Squadron Urotander: HARD. Entry will not be saved.