1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Help this noob! :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Surger777, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Surger777

Surger777 Welcome to DIVA!

I need someone to link me to a place that has the information for finding good songs over network. So far the network feature is kind of lame due to how its organized, which makes it really hard to find good songs to download. When I look for songs i find a bunch of harlem shakes and things that people made just to get a trophy. Id like to play deep sea girl and any other cool songs. I just got pdf for the ps3 recently and im enjoying it but the tv lag is an issue for me. I never quite get it right by messing with it in the settings. I also heard the game loads faster if you download it to the HDD but im not sure how to do that. Thanks for giving this look and plz help me enjoy the game more.

2. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

i don't even bother w the edit mode cause they don't allow the actual song to be downloaded with the video