1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Question HELP! Importing GO MY WAY!! & relations to Project Diva Extend PSP

Discussion in 'Project DIVA Extend & Dreamy Theater Extend' started by Sakura Sumisu, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Sakura Sumisu

Sakura Sumisu I enjoy life ~__^

the anime girl next door
    Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0QG_Ep4Km5o7sNWjYjKBHw
    #1 Sakura Sumisu, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2018
    I'm at the point where I'm now crying for help to transfer the DLC GO MY WAY!! & relations from Miku Hatsune Project Diva 2nd to Extend on my PSP [​IMG] It works fine on PD2nd, but after following directions, looking up how others did theirs, I don't know what to do now for PDExtend. And I don't know why it won't work either. I use the ISO english patch of the game. So please help me out here [​IMG] I'd really appreciate it, thank you.

where I got the DLC
    [removed]

the directions followed to put it on the psp
    [removed]

importing data from PD2nd
    http://projectdiva.wiki/Import DLC Data from PJD2nd

2. donosean

donosean Platinum Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the forums! Sorry for having to edit your post, we have a strict no piracy policy here so I couldn't leave those links up there. I'll leave it at that since it's only your first post here.

As for importing DLC from 2nd to Extend, there's a small typo in the Wiki where the option to import DLC is not the last option under the Options menu, but actually the second last option. From here the option to import songs is just the first category in the list; any songs imported should then show up under Extra content in the Rhythm Game option on the main menu. I can confirm these steps work for legitimately obtained DLC.

If you'd like to use DLC purchased from the Japanese store while logged into your main PSN account on your PSP you can look into plugins such as nodrm or nploader, although we can't endorse the use of these to play with pirated content.

Hope this helps!

3. Sakura Sumisu

Sakura Sumisu I enjoy life ~__^

the anime girl next door
    Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0QG_Ep4Km5o7sNWjYjKBHw
    First of all, I appreciate your welcome and it's no problem as I totally understand you editing my post.

Anyway, I would've just gone ahead and bought it but I have looked at the Japanese store and didn't see it. Then I found out that as of Sep 29 2017 it's no longer available. That's why I downloaded instead of buying it. And I'm always logged into my PSN account for the other DLC I have.

And I think I understand what you're saying about importing. When I started the game I first did the Game Data Install from the title menu. Then on the main menu under options, I first made sure the Install Data was on, then went down one to the last option and followed the small typo in the Wiki. Went through all 11 categories and everything successfully went through except GO MY WAY!! & relations. And I know that it would show under Extras from the Rhythm Game like on the 2nd. That's why I don't know what to do now and asking for help.