1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Gift Request Guide

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Project DIVA X HD' started by Magical39, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

From How do present work in X? Thread: http://www.projectdiva.net/viewtopic.php?p=13456#p13456
    merging Texy_Nyan script given from: http://www.projectdiva.net/viewtopic.php?p=13507#p13507

Still incomplete!
    ---

Following list is from what I've remembered from hints but will need the conversation to make it sure:
    Each element has 3 category which gift the characters are requesting. Unfortunately it's not complete yet since I still get some request way to seldom.
    Item related information gives bonus when the item is correct + the characters favorite item. Same Item may not give bonus on other Vocaloids!

Natural:

Music (Item: Microphone/Voice book related): あなたのおかげでたくさん歌を歌えて、今とても楽しいのですが。もっともっと上手に歌いたいんです。その為には、どうしたらいいんでしょうか?

Culture (Item: Sketching pictures related = Miku)

???

Cute:

Interior (Item: Character Print related): 部屋をもっと飾りたいんだけど、できればもっとポップで可愛くしたいの!キャラクターがプリントされたものとか、何かいいものないかな?

Toy (Item: Heals tiredness related): いっぱい歌ったら疲れちゃったなー。なんっだ一か癒されたい気分 (Only dialogue with 2 pages!)

???

Cool:

Interior (Item: Characters High intrest related): 歌を歌ってい思ったんだけど........とりあえず、部屋の中から変えてみようと思うんだけど...部屋に...感性...

Culture (Item: ???): 今以上に心に 歌を歌うために、もっといろいろなことを知りたいで。でも...何から始めればいいのかわからなくて

Music (Item: Instrument related):

Beauty:

Food (Item: Sweet things related): たくさん歌ったら少し疲れたみたい。何か気分を変えたいわ。そうね...甘い物とかはどうかしら?

Music (Item: Instruments related): 歌もすごく楽しいんだけど、最近楽器にも趣味がなってね。息抜きに何か楽器を演奏したいんたけど...何かないかな?

Culture (Item: Beautiful impression related):「美しく歌う」ことがとても難い、少し悩んでいるの。何か「美しさ」の参考になるものってなったりしないかしら?

Chaos:

Food (Item: Big meal related): じつは...お腹がすいてカがでないの。なにか食べものちょうだい?

Toy (Item: Favorite Toy related): 練習ばっかであちゃったー。ちょっと ばないー?楽しいことがいいなー!なんかないかなー?

???

I will continue testing and then post it in a seperate thread if I can get it complete, or someone's faster in this :D

2. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    Once the list is kinda more completed and confirmed we'd love to add this to the wiki.

3. tojushiro

tojushiro Intermediate Player

Teacher
    I'm going to take this one step further, hopefully it'll help a little bit with some of the more vague requests. I've translated the requests that are complete (I can't really give good translations for the sentences that are only half finished) and made note of some of the things that have worked for me. I'll also break up the requests into male and female so people can recognize them better. I'll add more dialogue as it come up for me.

Neutral:

Improved Singing (male)

あなたのおかげでたくさん歌を歌えて、今とても楽しいのですが。もっともっと上手に歌いたいんです。その為には、どうしたらいいんでしょうか?
    I've gotten to sing a lot thanks to you. I've been having a lot of fun, but I want to improve my singing even more. What should I do?

Improved Singing (female)

ねぇ、相談があるんだけど少し時間いいかしら?あなたとたくさん歌ってきて、最近歌が上達してきたんだけど…私、もっと歌が上手くなりたいの。そのために、いい方法ってないかしら?
    I've got something to ask you, do you have a minute? I've been singing with you a lot, and I've really improved... But I want to get even better. Do you have something to help me with that?

Things that have worked for me:
    Voice Training (Miku, Meiko), Song Book (Kaito), Karaoke Machine (Kaito), Stand-Up Microphone (Kaito)

Learning (female)

あの…相談があるのですが、いいですか?今以上に心に響く歌を歌うために、もっといろいろなことを知りたいです。でも…何から始まればいいのかわからなくて…
    Um... I have something to ask, if that's alright. If I'm going to sing songs that will resonate with people, I should know more. But... I don't know where to start.

Learning (male)

ねぇ…相談があるんだでど、いいかい?今以上に心に響く歌を歌うために、もっと色々なことを知りたいんだ。でも…何から始めればいいんだろう。
    Say... There's something I want to ask you, if that's alright. If I'm going to sing songs that will resonate with people, I need to know more. But... I wonder where I should start.

Things that work:
    Things relating to studying (compass, kanji book, telescope, etc.)

Cute:

Character Print

部屋をもっと飾りたいんだけど、できればもっとポップで可愛くしたいの!キャラクターがプリントされたものとか、何かいいものないかな?
    I want to decorate the room, preferably with something cute that has a pop feel to it! Maybe something with a character on it.

Anything with a character on it (posters, special posters, stickers, etc.)

Relaxing (female)

ふう、ちょっと休憩しよう!いっぱい歌ったら疲れちゃったなー。なんだか癒されたい気分。
    Phew, let's take a break! I'm tired from singing so much. I wanna feel refreshed. (This might not be the best translation of this, I've always had trouble with 癒す)

Things that work:
    "relaxing" toys, such as the stuffed animals. Other toys work, too, but they're not as happy about it.

Cool

Musical instrument (female)

あの、ちょっといいかな?相談があるんだけと…歌もすごく楽しいんだけど、最近楽器も興味があってね。息抜きに何か楽器を演奏したいんだけど…何かないかな?
    Could I have a minute? There's something I want to ask... Singing is fun, but lately I've been wanting to play an instrument. I'd like to play something to let off some steam... Do we have anything like that?

What works:
    instruments

Artistic sense (sort of?) (male)

最近、いろんな歌を歌っていて思うんだ。感性を磨くのも必要なのかもしれないって。とりあえず、日々の暮らしから変えていってみようと思ってるんだけど…部屋に何か置くことで、感性を高めることはできないかな?
    Singing so much lately has been making me think. I need to hone my artistic sense. At any rate, I should probably change something in my day to day life... Is there something you could put in here that would help my artistic sense grow?

Things that work:
    no flippin' idea
    Things that don't work:
    design book, song book, sketch book

Beauty

Sweets (male)

少し休憩にしない?たくさん歌ったら少し疲れたよ。何か気分変えたいな。そうだな…甘い物なんかどうだろう?
    Why don't we take a break? Singing so much has made me tired. I want a change of pace. Hm... How about something sweet?

Sweets (female)

ねー、少し休みにしない?たくさん歌ったら少し疲れたみたい。何か気分を変えたいわ。そうね...甘い物とかはどうかしら?
    Hey, can we take a break? Singing so much has made me tired. I want a change of pace. Hm... How about something sweet?

Things that work:
    Sweet food AND drinks, although they like food better

Instruments

歌もすごく楽しいんだけど、最近楽器にも趣味がなってね。息抜きに何か楽器を演奏したいんたけど...何かないかな?
    Singing is lots of fun, but I want to play an instrument, too. I'd like to play something to blow off some steam... What should I play?

Things that work:
    Musical instruments

Something Having to do with 'Beauty' (male)

最近歌っていて思うことがあるんだ。「美しく歌う」ことがとても難い、少し悩んでいるの。何か「美しさ」の参考になるものってなったりしないかしら?
    There's something I've been thinking about while singing lately. It's so hard to sing 'beautifully,' it's kind of bothering me. Maybe I should study something that embodies 'beauty.'

Beauty (female)
    最近歌っていて思うことがあるの。少し相談に乗ってくださらない?「美しく歌う」ことがとても難しいで、少し悩んでいるの。何か「美しさ」の参考になるものを教えてくださらないかしら?
    There's something I've been thinking about while singing lately. It's so hard to sing 'beautifully,' it's kind of bothering me. Could you show me something that embodies 'beauty?'

Camera, Tulips
    Things that don't work:
    Fan, vase of flowers (Meiko)

Chaos:

Food (male)

はぁー。ねーねー。あのねー。笑わないで聞いてね。お腹がすいちゃって力が出来ないんだー!なにか食べ物ってないかなー?
    Phew. Um. So... Don't laugh. I'm so hungry I can't focus! You got anything to eat?

Food (female)

はぁー…どうしよー。ねぇ、ねぇー。笑わないできいてくれる?じつは...お腹がすいてカがでないの。なにか食べものちょうだい?
    Whew... What should I do? Hey. Don't laugh, okay? Um... I'm hungry, so I can't focus. Can I have something to eat?

Things that work:
    Food (don't know if drinks work, I haven't tried. But my guess is no.)

Toys (female)

あ!ねえねえー!練習ばっかであちゃったー。ちょっと遊ばないー?楽しいことがいいなー!なんかないかなー?
    Oh! Hey, hey! I'm tired of practicing all the time. Can we take a break? I want to do something fun! Do we have anything like that?

Things that work:
    Toys. Does not have to be character related.

4. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

@tojushiro:

Beauty request for sweet works with drink but that's 'fine' in their case. They will mention that they rather would prefer sweet meals. Giving big meals causes nearly no increase.

Chaos request for toys is the exact opposite of Cute request of toys.

Others than that, thank you very much for the script :) unfortunately my pc broke few days so I can post only with my smartphone for now...

5. RC_39

RC_39 Welcome to DIVA!

Indonesia
    Home Page:
    http://psnprofiles.com/Rickych25
    for cool on artistic sense request give a bonsai tree it's works

6. RayGirl

RayGirl Intermediate Player

I’m not sure if this is necessary and it’s late but I have finished testing every gift in gift request mode. Hopefully, it helps.

7. steelpuxnastik

steelpuxnastik SHINSANWASWITCH is ready and working!

useless piece of shit
    Home Page:
    https://www.instagram.com/jandevalua/
    Daaaamn, is it your research? Amazing.
    Fiding suitable gift to Miku in PDX is the most difficult part of the game. I'll use it, when I'll understand how to use it :)