1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

General tip and Q/A thread?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Project DIVA X HD' started by OkizakiTheOtaku, Mar 29, 2016.

1. chibakuroki

chibakuroki Intermediate Player

A SECOND YEAR HIGHSCHOOLER - UGH
    Thanks a lot to both of you! :)

2. GenKaidou

GenKaidou Intermediate Player

Does the song/element/character you're playing affect what presents drop? I'm trying to get certain gifts (like the Quiz Set) and I'm always getting other useless items I have in multiple quantities already.

3. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

On the japanese atwiki http://www19.atwiki.jp/mikudiva/ they list some songs that items seem to tend to drop in, but I tried those to no avail. Hopefully there is an actual way to raise chances for certain items, since I really don't look forward to the prospect of grinding and praying for 5 sketchbooks, another building blocks set, 5 hot plates, and 6 quiz sets. It's nice that they got rid of the rng for getting new events from the items themselves and now make it that every time you give a vocaloid an event related item it will just play an event you haven't seen yet instead of whatever, but then praying to the rng to get the items in the first place just makes it as bad all over again...

4. GenKaidou

GenKaidou Intermediate Player

I'll give this a try, thank you! Maybe it's true in someway, because I did play plenty of the Chaos Medley last night and got a few guitar amps