1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

From Vita to PS3: uploading custom edits

Discussion in 'General' started by Ongaku_no_tenshi, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Ongaku_no_tenshi

Ongaku_no_tenshi Big Debut

Can anyone shed some light for me on how to upload the custom edit songs I have downloaded on my Vita to my PS3 version of Project Diva F? I've been searching the net for a tutorial on how to do this, but my search has not been fruitful. At this point, I can only guess that I would get the custom song data for my Project Diva F the same way I downloaded them for my Vita version. But I haven't been successful, because when I select the Edit play option in the rhythm game section on the PS3 version, a red box tells me there is no edit data. If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated because I would like to play these download edit songs on my PS3 with my HP3-939.

2. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    If you have both versions of the game, there's an app for transferring data for Project Diva f to F on the vita. I've never used it since I don't own the PS3 version but that might solve your problem.

If not, the you'll just have to go into the 通信 section in the main menu, search each ID again, and redownload.