1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreams

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Darksidehearts, May 30, 2013.

1. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    [c][/c]

I watched this video the other day and it got me thinking a bit about dreams. When I was a child, I used to dream quite bit but eventually they became sparse and just stopped. After my Grandmother's passing in 2002, I've had a dream everytime I sleep. I considered it a gift from her. Most of the time it plays out as events that have either happened or may happen with some minor variations of delusion. It becomes difficult to decipher what is important to remember or not based on what is going on sometimes. More often than not you can feel out the situation when it plays in reality. Do any of you dream? If so, would you mind expressing what kind of dreams do you have and do they mean anything to you?

2. Rinandlen4lyfe

Rinandlen4lyfe Newbie Player

Student, Kagamine addict
    Well, yes I do dream. Most of the time it's just random stuff that makes no sense at all. ( Rin and Len modules often tend to make an appearance) They don't really have any meaning to me at all, they just make me laugh when I wake up.

However, there have been a few times where've I've had dreams that told the future. Those tend to hold more meaning to them because they have ranged from simple stuff, such as a surprise math test the next day, to some serious stuff.

Those dreams are unsettlingly accurate. For example, if a friend says something in a dream, sooner or later the same friendwill say the exact same things. Those dreams can be creepy and they have considerable meaning to me.