1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

DLC for Asia ver. (Region 3) on Japanese ver. (Region 2)

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by WhiteCrow, Jan 24, 2015.

1. WhiteCrow

WhiteCrow Welcome to DIVA!

I just got my PS Vita few months ago from my family as a birthday present, and now I'm looking for Project Diva f Asia, which is extremely rare now in 2015 even on the internet like ebay and amazon. (I live in Southeast Asia; Region 3). I can easily find Project Diva f 2ND Region 3 on my local game store but not the first one. I'm using Singapore PSN, so I have access to Singapore (Asia) PS Store and there is "Project Diva f (Japanese ver.)". I'm confused whether "Japanese ver." literally means Japanese version (region 2) or Asia version (region 3).

Main question : Is Project Diva f region 2 compatible with the DLC on the Asia version?

2. sp193

sp193 Intermediate Player

The PSVita is generally not region locked, unless you're talking about PSN content (including DLCs). BUT... if you're on the Singapore PSN store, then you'll be buying the Asian copy (Which is in Japanese).

3. ElxYoPo

ElxYoPo Big Debut

He's talking about to get the physical version of the game in Japanese (Region) to then buy the Asian DLC's. Maybe he can't find the Asian's physical version so that's why he asks