1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Crunchyroll Guest Passes

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Japes, May 30, 2013.

1. Japes

Japes Advanced Player

I am a huge supporter of Crunchyroll, to the extent that I am actually a premium member. As such, I receive a Crunchyroll "Guest Pass" every month that allows one person 48 full hours of premium membership (which means HD streaming and immediate access to new episodes instead of having to wait a week, in addition to discounts on their store). Unfortunately, they expire after three months, meaning I can only hold three of these at a time.

I have yet to find someone interested, but if anyone would like any of these passes, or has some idea on how to give them away, please reply to the thread or send me a PM. I'd love to be able to give them to someone who would use them.

Keep in mind, I get a new one every month.

2. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    I receive a 30day premium test every 2-3months without being premium. I don't know if it should be like this but it's actually nice to have premium every 2-3months for free. ^^

3. CarrieBeary13

CarrieBeary13 Welcome to DIVA!

Hello~!
    I realize it's been a while over a week since you posted about the pass, but I was wondering if you happened to still have one left? I swear I've been so lost without my dosage of new anime T.T if you happen to still have the pass, would it be possible to let me use it? If so, thanks! And if not, well that's okay too ;3 thank you! \(^.^)/

4. Japes

Japes Advanced Player

Sure! I'll PM it to you. Let me know if you would like another after that one has expired (I generally have 3 at a time since I get 1 per month).

5. TheNation265

TheNation265 Welcome to DIVA!

o.o can I have one plz :3

6. Japes

Japes Advanced Player

Sure! PMing one now.

7. mattmar101

mattmar101 Welcome to DIVA!

Can i have one if available!

8. Japes

Japes Advanced Player

Sure thing! Check your inbox!

This is my last guest pass for now, but I will be getting a new one on June 25, so be sure to check in then and post in this thread. It will be "first come, first serve".

9. twinjosh

twinjosh Welcome to DIVA!

can i have one please? :D

10. Japes

Japes Advanced Player

Unfortunately I don't have any right now. As in my last post, I will get a new one on June 25, so check back then. ^_^

11. Gurse16

Gurse16 Guest

could i please get a guest pass if any are available!

12. CarrieBeary13

CarrieBeary13 Welcome to DIVA!

... I feel like such a jerk for asking, but is there any chance I could use the pass...? (I feel bad since there was someone who had asked, sorry!) I'm not sure if you got a new one yet, but I thought I might as well try :) if so, thank you, and if not- sorry for the bother! Thanks ;3

13. Japes

Japes Advanced Player

Sadly, it seems Crunchyroll decided to skip giving me a free pass this month : (

I usually receive a code every 30 days but I have no guest pass for the month of June and it says "29 days" remain until I get my next pass. If something changes and one magically appears in my inventory I will send it to Gurse16 since he (or she?) was the first to request it on the day I was supposed to receive it. Otherwise it will be first come first serve 29 days from today when Crunchyroll decides to start being nice to me again.

EDIT: Finally got the key (apparently Crunchyroll was running late)