1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

[Contest Closed] Hatsune Miku Project Diva F Prize Pack

Discussion in 'VOCALOID' started by Darksidehearts, Apr 7, 2013.

1. XJes6

XJes6 Welcome to DIVA!

Re: [Contest] Hatsune Miku Project Diva F Prize Pack

i plan on making a fanfic.
    is there a limit on how long it should be?
    I wouldn't want to make a story too long or too short.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mine (Len) and my sister's (Rin) cosplay :) Even though we're two and a half years apart, we're told we look like twins all the time (I don't see it). Yes I was trying to be a "cool" len just for fun, but it's kinda hard. We only got standard cause I thought it'd be more fun to pose for! I'm actually really good at Project Diva ;D

Bottom picture's the only thing I could think of for proof of my work ^^; My wig worn in the pics and the Photoshop files haha. I had to take an extra pic closer to the screen so you could see it.

Edit: also, I don't know why my "proof" picture is larger than my entry ones. The entry ones are bigger images :o

3. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF

You really need to be included in order for this to count as your entry. If you can do that in some way then yes.

If you use the spoiler code, it can be as long as you need it to be. Just make sure to follow the rules and have it be appropriate.

4. BluRockShooter

BluRockShooter Intermediate Player

Home Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/BLuRockShooter

How about a 1 video PV and the other will be the behind the scenes where we make the video then I'm still included? XD

Or I'll be the dancing leek =w=

5. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

As long as you are included in some way, then it's fine.

jyojiriin1234, I've fixed your entry post. This time I downloaded your image so that it won't get lost when I deleted your upload post.

6. BluRockShooter

BluRockShooter Intermediate Player

Home Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/BLuRockShooter

Thanks Man!, Starting right now I'll learn how to use the Green Room

7. jyojiriin1234

jyojiriin1234 Newbie Player

3rd Year college (Bachelor of Science in Informati

thank you dude...!!! xDD

8. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

It's been pointed out to me because I was not noticing it, both chaos-shadow and jyojiriin1234 are going to have to remove at least one of your photos as it is breaking rule #9 "Only one entry per official forum member, multiple entries will not be accepted and the user will be disqualified." Also I'm adding a new rule to the list, please refer to the first post for the update.

9. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki

hey, i do remember this from the first contest, the "Project DIVA extend event" ^^

10. infinity

infinity Little traveler

A Toeto t-shirt, very good tastes !! And welcome on PjD.net :)

11. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

jyojiriin1234, I keep putting you through a lot of stress here and I do hate to say it but could you please do a drawing based on the Project Diva games, in fact this needs to be noted that all future entries need to be related to the games in some way. I know it's my fault for not putting that in the rules and for that I apologize, I'll ammend the rules to finally reflect this and cut down on some confusion.

12. XJes6

XJes6 Welcome to DIVA!

i have my entry, but i was wondering if i am able to change it after submitting.
    Am i allowed to do final edits after i submit or only before?

13. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

Once you submit an entry you can edit the original post you submitted it in. However I would appreciate it if you would only submit your finalized work. There is plenty of time before the contest ends so please take the time you need to finish your entry.

14. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

D'awww I would like to join!! However I lack talent nowadays thanks to school and work. :<

If I could get any of those Yuki Miku '13 merchandise I would be thrilled, but that's just unlikely to happen. I wish you all the best of luck! :3

15. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

Well if you happen to find the time to submit something Kaon then your more than welcome to give it a try. ^_^

Besides, this won't be the only contest I'll ever do.

16. CeroXcution

CeroXcution Welcome to DIVA!

This took me a while to finish, but I finally did it! Hope you enjoy it.
    [​IMG]
    And here is proof that I made the pic :)
    [​IMG]

17. chaos-shadow

chaos-shadow Welcome to DIVA!

Hello,

I wanted to just clear up my post, which I have gone and re-edited. I am only submitting the Append outfits only. The original costume photo I threw in "for fun" meaning not to be submitted for judging, but purely just for show.

18. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

Oh I know but that post did count as an entry. My fault, I should have noticed it earlier.

19. ChenMW

ChenMW Newbie Player

Hmm is it possible to just made a video with multiple AR screenshots and a music and counted as Video work?

20. XJes6

XJes6 Welcome to DIVA!

Here is my Entry. I may get edited. [FanFiction]
    Please read and give me advice or suggestions on it to be a better writer.
    Thank you!
    The World of Music by XJes6
    Life is a pain. Reality is torture. Nothing ever changes for me. My name is Akashi Junchiro. I’m an average musician singer but want to go pro. I found a forum site and won a contest that allowed me to test a new game where I would be able to live in that world. After that, I became an official NEET and started doing my best for a new life style. Now, I finally got the beta type PS5 with wireless helmet and the new Project Diva F Advance game. I am one of the few people who are the beta testers for this new system and game! I am now able to leave my reality and enter the delusional world of music. As I close the door behind me, I start to wonder what will happen on my trip. Will others worry about me? It turns out while your in-game, time in it is twenty times faster than reality. That means one hour in the real world is twenty hours inside the game. I setup the console and started the game. I shut my eyes and was transported into the game. I left the old world for a new one.
    It seems like the other beta testers have already arrived. You can hear the commotion from town square. Town Square seemed to be a stage. Then all of a sudden, a smoke started to fill the air. It was in all sorts of colors.

“Woah, something’s happening!” I shouted.

“Hello everyone!” said a voice. “Welcome to Project Diva F Advance, we are glad to have you all here. Now, to commemorate our opening; I will sing a song for you all! Weekender Girl, hit it Kaito!”
    -Music starts playing-
    “The strobe lights are glimmering… The LED is throbbing… Let’s run, take my hand…”

Suddenly, the stage was all bright and someone was being raised onto the stage. The figure was obviously female. She had aqua-blue hair, big eyes, and a magnificent voice. She was dashing back and forth across the stage singing energetically; it was an amazing sight. Before I knew it, the song ended and she started to introduce herself.
    “Everyone! My name is Hatsune Miku! I am the main singer of this game. Welcome to the world of music. This place is where you can do whatever you couldn’t do before in the music industry! There’re three districts in this game: vocals (singing music), instruments (playing music), and Composing (making music). If you have any questions please check your information box in the main menu. You may choose the any district as of now; however, once you choose one, you can never change it. I will be in the vocals district! Bye!”
    With that long introduction, she vanished into thin air. I opened up the menu and read the information box as quickly as I can so I can start living in this new world. In the information box, it seems that this world is like the old one. Currency, in this world, is obtained by winning rewards from each district and you can buy all sorts of items from shops. There are buildings, hideouts, houses, hotels, even food stands, all operated by NPCs. This world is quite amazing compared to reality.
    After reflecting on my interests, I decided to be a vocalist. Not only do I love singing, but it is easy to earn currency because all you need to do is raise your volume accurately to the gameplay. I selected my occupation and walked to my district. Everyone else was socializing with others. I feel like an outcast. Maybe I should make some friends; I hope this will turn out better than high school. I decided to check out the work area. I wondered if anyone is just as cautious as I am. I sighed. Probably not, people here just want to escape the world they’re used to like me and won’t give a thought until tomorrow. As I walk into the vocalist studio, I found a counter and several rooms. It turned out that the vocalist studio was gigantic in size. I started talking to the NPC at the counter.
    “Hey, I was wondering how you can earn money” I asked. I already knew this, but it doesn’t hurt to ask again.
    “Sir, wages are determined by the scores you earn while playing the games. In each room, there is a microphone, scoreboard, wage dispenser, and list of songs. You choose your song with your brain waves and everything else is operated by your hands. Do you have any other questions?” he asked.
    The NPC’s voice was monotone and only answers what you ask. Maybe I should be more specific in my questions in the future. He was holographic and transparent. It amazes me that the game can do this as well. He looked well designed as well. Why does his voice lack enthusiasm I wondered.
    “Is this like karaoke?” I asked. I imagined this to be like karaoke where we just sing and have fun. Turns out I was wrong.
    “No. Each room is a Virtual Vocal Materialize Room or VVMR. When you start to play, the room will transport you into a different location and you must mimic the lyrics and movements of your module. Doing this accurately will help you acquire more currency.” He said.
    Gah! Not only do I have to sing, but I have to follow the module’s movements as well. This doesn’t seem as easy as I hoped it would.
    “Is there a tutorial game I can practice for today?” I asked
    “Indeed, the room to the left is the tutorial room. #10” he said.
    I said thank you, and hurried to room 10. I wanted to see for myself how this will work out. I opened the door to room 10. Nothing seemed unusual. To me, the room seemed like a normal karaoke box room. I decided to test out the tutorial to see what I’m up against tomorrow. The only song that was available was “Eva’s Polkka”. As I selected the song, the room started to rearrange itself into a classroom model. A screen showed up explaining what to do and how to do it. Lastly, a module popped out of the ground. The module was the same as the one on stage! I believed her name was Hatsune Miku, but I’m not sure. I wanted to ask her something.
    “Umm, M-Miku-san w-what are you doing?” I stammered
    “Please refrain from talking and listen to the screen. Thank you” she said.
    The voice was all cold and unnatural. It was complete opposite to the one on stage at town square. Can this Miku be the same as the one before? Maybe she is more serious this time… I looked away from her and looked at the screen. To play the game, I must hold the microphone and read the lyrics in tune. By listening to the music, I should be able to sing correctly. In addition, I must move my body similarly to the module to earn more points. That means dancing as well as singing is optional for more money! I felt relief that I wouldn’t need to move as much. After the screen turned black, another tutorial came. It seems that the symbols circle, triangle, square, and cross, represent your arms and lefts. I guess, this determines how you earn extra points in the game by accurate correspond your actions to the screen. After the symbols disappear, the music started playing and lyrics were scrolling across the screen. I imagine that this is the real tutorial after all that information. I started sing with melody and walked around the classroom. The song didn’t seem very difficult; actually it was easy for me. I was even able to follow Miku’s movements. At the end of the song, there was this final pose. I guess this is what those symbols are for. I had a 2 second countdown to react to the pose. I stretched my right arm to the circle, left arm to the triangle, left foot to the square and right foot to the cross. I made a weird looking “X” but it seemed fine for the screen. From the scoreboard, I looked at how well I did. Turned out that my vocals were excellent, but my movements were sloppy. I passed but I didn’t feel satisfied. It was getting late, and I haven’t eaten or found my house. I started leaving the vocalist studio and started looking for a place to snack.
    If I remember correctly, each user was given a home and ten thousand points for food and accessories. Each house is configured to look like the one you’re used to in reality. I stopped by a ramen shop to eat as quickly as possible to find my house. After registering to the vocalist district, my house is number 20. I ran to my house to see if everything was true. It turned out that the house I entered… was exactly like my house in reality. The kitchen, the living room, the bathroom, even my room was exactly how it was before I played the game. I lie down on the bed and started wondering how my life can change from this experience. Would anyone look for me in the real world? Is it possible to stay here forever? Can you die here? Is there such thing as PVP or battles? All these rushed into my mind. I don’t even know what I’m going to be doing tomorrow.
    -click-
    Suddenly, the television in my room turned on… Miku-san was on screen.
    “Evening everyone! Miku here! I hope you had an excellent time in this world! Now to end our opening and this event! I will sing “Online Game Addicts Sprechchor” Hope you all enjoy it!” she exclaimed.
    As the music starts, and the crowd cheers, I just stare at her figure. It is amazing how swift she moves and how her voice sounds. She is dressed in purple and silver with yellow traces of lines in the clothing, something like Tron. The voice of hers traveled everywhere and it was very soothing. Last thing I know, I fell asleep.
    It was the year 2025, when you are able to live in the virtual world. Every person’s dreams can come true just by submitting your mind into a game. This may sound like paradise, maybe it is paradise. However, nothing is perfect. Everything has its pros and cons. Getting into a game is simple. The problem now is… how do you get out?
    Proof it is mine
    [​IMG]