1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheap Factory

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by dorothy3242, Sep 9, 2013.

1. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

I have passed Sadistic Music Factory on Easy(2), Normal(2), and Hard(5).
    However, never Extreme.
    Trying for the platinum crown I motivate myself by having a random miku wear the gold one.
    I have passed all other songs on project diva f.
    All of the hardest songs on the psp games except for cosmo's and paradichlorobenzene.
    Trying again and again, my highest percent is 75.1.
    Yet, I never pass.
    Ever.
    Today, I even got the infinite loop title from trying so many times!
    [​IMG]
    Perhaps it is never meant to be.

2. infinity

infinity Little traveler

Well, you are a player better than me, i've played almost 85 hours Project Diva F and i only have perfect all songs in easy and normal and the first 3 songs in Hard, yes i have two lefts hands :) . Try to play just for fun :) or ask Magical39 to show you some secret tips...

3. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    i can beat this song with help item only...

and i'm a one-hand-player (except star notes and double-W-notes)

4. Henry

Henry 私は安全な嫌い.

Student
    The Farthest End(JK). No, it's Singapore.
    fyi,i also had difficulty in SMF extreme.occasionally i get at least Standard,but sometimes i still get Cheap ;( tried over 40+ times and still Standard.according to Magical39,the song isn't really hard,what makes it hard is the notes' position(the 1st TZ can be very confusing).my highest was 85(failed both TZ but somehow clear CT) and then i was never able to clear CT anymore

5. GospelEXE

GospelEXE Big Debut

When I first attempted the song, I had watched the chart so many times on a different video from someone who had gotten a PERFECT on it before on YouTube. My first try was barely a pass with just a little above 80. The song is certainly harder than it looks, but just keep on practicing and reviewing your mistakes, then practice those parts. I usually just play the chart from the video itself, then I was ready for the real deal. Right now, the only part that I struggle with is near the end with the hold/release notes. Those ALWAYS get me. But I've managed to get down to 3 non-combos twice. So I guess see if that works.

I remember that there used to be an absolutely ridiculous run with a PERFECT run with only 5 GOODS on this song, but I can't seem to find the video anymore, unfortunately.

6. infinity

infinity Little traveler

The choice was not so hard between Magical39 and EZtwoON, here is the second :

*meanwhile trying to perfect "time machine" in hard* ^^

7. Henry

Henry 私は安全な嫌い.

Student
    The song itself has huge rank range.getting all TZ would greatly increase your chance of achieving standard or above.but fail them and its impossible to get at least great.same goes to CT :(

8. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

I definitely find the TZ and CT to be the hardest parts of the song.
    For the most part I am a right handed player, but lately (and by lately I mean for forever and I am only now getting the hang of it) I've been trying to practice using both for the chains of notes really close together that are longer than 4. When they are only 4 notes long or less I can manage to do them but then I can't keep up that speed in most cases.
    I started trying to do the main part of the second TZ by doing two notes with one thumb and two with another, and I can manage getting to 24 notes left in it before I mess up. Since I started that my average percent has jumped up by 5 though~

I'll try out practicing to the perfect videos and see if it helps!
    That's what I used to do before finally getting the game to help with my intense need to play it ahahah.

That sounds really good- I couldn't even imagine starting to perfect everything until I had passed 120 hours on Project Diva f. So far I have only perfected all songs in easy and normal and 1 on hard. Then two on extreme but those were accidents. I can almost pass 3 others on extreme but then there is always that 1 SAFE

9. Henry

Henry 私は安全な嫌い.

Student
    Goodluck with that then.

Which also reminded me, back when I play The Intense Singing in PD Extend, I was 100% right handed(at that time I didn't know that D-pad also works on normal notes) and I just mash like a madman, unfortunately I failed LOL.

10. GospelEXE

GospelEXE Big Debut

Ah, yes, that was the video. Thank you, infinity!

SMF can have a lot of tricky parts, but it makes me question whether it's really worthy of being a 10 or not. I was actually contemplating on making a topic about that specifically. As we've all said, Negaposi*Continues is just brutal, and even the 9.5s, Unhappy Refrain and Rin-chan Now!, took me a few tries to pass.

Gekishou is one tough shell to crack as well. My friend and I were rushing to unlock it during a road trip, in which we were successful. I was excited, but as I kept playing and failing the song, I just came to realize that it's a LOT harder than it looks. Normally, I am able to stream up to 240~250 BPM streams using my index fingers when playing StepMania, but for thumbs... even 190~200 is a killer. In a way, I "cheated" by putting my PSP down on my desk to use my index fingers and... Well, I was successful enough to barely get an Excellent on it, at least. But my hopes of getting a Perfect on that are just down.