1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Can I get some help please?

Discussion in 'General' started by Supa005, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Supa005

Supa005 Welcome to DIVA!

Hey guys!

So lately I got a ps vita and I was doing some research about how you can download demos with another region's PSN by reformatting. I currently use a American psn and I switch into a Japanese account I made. Oh btw I don't know any Japanese at all. Now here's my story. I've downloaded demos from the Japanese psn store and switched back into my American account and the demo still runs perfectly. While I was in the Japanese psn store I happened to have found the project diva games for download. Can I still download then and switch back to my American account and still play it like the demos? Would it still work? I know the vita is region free . Please give me some advice back guys! Really want to play some of these games. ^_^

2. OveReAction

OveReAction Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Project Diva PSP games you say? Anyway, unlike demos, some full games (JP) can't run using the other account (US). Unless, you have more than 1 memory card (yeh, you still do the switching thing as well).