1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Brand-New Song Confirmed, Glory 3usi9, by Nanou!

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Potatofriez, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Potatofriez

Potatofriez The Odds & Ends keeps a smiling face.

Student
    http://miku.sega.jp

It looks like we already have an instrumental for a brand-new song to appear in Project Diva F 2nd, composed by Nanou! You can check by going to the link above. It's a very short and vague preview, but it seems promising. This is Nanou we're talking about, after all! And it was stated that this song will recieve a PV and a module in the game, so we have our 4th song! We don't know much about it yet, but there will hopefully be more on this song and the rest of the game soon.

Sorry for the short post. But I thought this deserved its own post since it is a song that's going to be in the game.

2. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Oh gosh I'm so excited! The preview isn't much at all, but I can't wait to hear more and more of it.

3. BaseNumbers

BaseNumbers Not初音ミク

Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/6114JN/
    Is this Glory 3usi9? I just came across a reupload and it was originally posted a month ago

Sounds to me Nanou could've used V3 Miku, the Nico video was posted on her release date.

4. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

OMG! The first time I heard this song, it sounds differently from the PjDF2nd website. But after hearing it many times. I do realize the instrumental are the same as in the PjDF2nd Website. Besides than this, Nanou would have used Miku V2 Soft or Miku V3 Soft in this song. Because I can't tell the difference between those two VBs! XD

5. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

I like it! It does sound like an OP song, maybe an emotional one. I don't have much experience with differences of Appends, but I THINK it's V3 Miku. I don't get why Sega still has it as an instrumental preview on the f2 page if it's already out.

6. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

Maybe some of you are right, he could be use Miku V3. Because her soft V3 is much clearer than her V2. I think so too! And for the preview at PjDF2nd official website, maybe they didn't want to spoil it first. Because some people didn't know it yet, I think. =)

7. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

I like the module on this one lol
    as long Sega throw everything into the game now, i sure plan to buy it,
    first diva f was kinda short so this time i will review everything well before i make my decision xD