1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Any [Any] Jubeat

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by SynZidane, May 30, 2012.

1. SynZidane

SynZidane Advanced Player

Has anyone ever played Jubeat?
    There are currently 9 Jubeat games available, with a 10th been announced.
    The current versions of Jubeat are...

Jubeat, Jubeat ripples, Jubeat ripples APPEND, Jubeat knit, Jubeat knit APPEND, Jubeat copious and Jubeat copious APPEND
    Jubeat Saucer is going to be released later this year.
    There are also 2 Jubeat apps for iPhone which come with 3 songs.

Jubeat Plus is the Japanese version of the game and includes the songs: Snow Goose, Sweet Rain and ウィリアム・テル序曲
    However 4 additional songs from a song pack can be added for 450 yen via the Jubeat in-app store.

Same premise applies for the other Jubeat app which is known as Jukebeat. Jukebeat is the name given to the English version of the game and includes the songs: Dense Forest Battle, Frogger's Song ~Original Song : Frog Song(Traditional)~ and LETHAL ENFORCERS Medley.
    You can purchase 4 additional songs from the in-app store in Jukebeat too, however don't expect to be amazed as most of the packs are based on people such as Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus.

When a song is chosen, the player will be shown a 4x4 grid, this is where the player needs to press. They must press all tiles which light up in time and in the sequence they are shown. However, sometimes 4 or 5 tiles can be lit up at a time. Even the whole board at times. The player will be then awarded points based on the accuracy of the note press, but also the combo. At the end of the round, a bonus will be given which can range from 100,000 points to 0 points depending on the performance of the song.
    However, I tend to play Jubeat Plus more than Jukebeat, purely because of the song variety and the AGEHA pack. =)
    Has anyone else played this? What are your high scores and which are your favourite songs from the game?

For me, my favourite song is STELLAR WIND and I think my highest score was something like 950,600 on Water Horizon Basic.
    Not a pro yet, haha.

2. Maakun

Maakun Intermediate Player

Technical Support Representative
    I played it back in 2008 in Korea...I'm not sure what version, but it never really captured my attention. I love games like Pop'n Music, Drummania, Taiko no Tatsujin, Ouendan, and Rhythm Tengoku, but Jubeat is perhaps a bit too intimidating when seeing it on the harder difficulties.