1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Anime Chart [2016] Winter Animé Chart

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Darksidehearts, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    Okay, so this is beyond late at this point. I know, but this time I have an excuse aside from just being depressed. I don't have internet at home and I don't know when I will again...so yeah.

Anyway, I apologise for the delay. Here's the chart for this current winter season. How is everyone's new years going so far? What have you all been watching lately? Anything you want to see return in the spring? Do you see something on here that you might have missed before? Or, are you re-watching something you loved and reliving those favourite moments? Oh, and do any of you know where my keys are?

I await the answers to all these questions and more! ^v^
    [​IMG]
    - - -
    Source: Stargazed Charts - https://atxpieces.wordpress.com
    I do not make these charts, only share them with you guys!

On a side note
    I really am sorry for not posting anything in so long, I've really wanted to for months but the truth is that I've been afraid. In some ways, I feel like I don't belong in this forum anymore, not after the mistakes I made with the contest. I worry a lot about people still hating me for it. I post these charts because I feel like that's a small way to do something good on here and hope that I'm making others happy.

Really though, I want this year to be different, not just for me, but for the forum too. I want to see it thriving like it did before and I do want to help breathe life into it, in some way. I've had a lot happen in the last year that has made me forget a lot of the good that came from being on here in the first place. I've had happy moments with great conversations and I met my best friend, none of that would have happened without ever finding this place.

I'm just really grateful, for the time you've all allowed me on here, and I can't say anything more than that.
    -Darksidehearts
    (or DarksideHearts, I'm good with either.)

2. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    Thank you, even if it's a bit late ^^ (like this reply!) I can't wait for the Spring chart as well!

This season didn't have much new stuff for me to watch, only 2. Boku dake ga Inai Machi (or simply Erased, much easier to say) is very interesting (on episode 5 now). I also picked up Ajin that I watch with my sister, it's not often we watch anime together so it's a nice change :P I like it thus far (on episode 3) but hopefully it gets more versatile. And yes, I know the movies came out last year but I'll follow the anime instead.

What I'm most excited for though is the continuation of Durarara!! I looove Durarara xD I bought the light novels (9-13) in Japan since I didn't think I'd get to find out what happens otherwise. And then they went and continued the anime! I'm a little sad I didn't get to read my books but it's nothing compared to the excitement of finally seeing the rest of the series animated!! (Also I'm still sort of reading the books, I'm not totally fluent in Japanese so it's slow but it's fun to read a part and then see it in the anime to see how well I understood the text).
    Oh, and season 2 of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Assassination Classroom). I read the manga so I know what happens but once again I like the animation. And the voice actors, never underestimate those.

That's all I'm watching this season! I'm actually watching more American/British tv shows now so I'm not lacking stuff to watch (except that everything's released on the weekend... busy weekends indeed).