Separate names with a comma.
They changed autocalibration algorithm in the 7.0 capsense library.
Yeah, I've noticed that, but problem, as I understand was in another: in "inactive sensor connection", as I undetstand it's an logical connection, with "ground" option works very bad, with "shield" works as I discribed before. but as long as I do not need it - I choose "High-Z" end everything works great.
The only thing I cannot understand now how I didn't noticed that thing before, because when I ran into these problems - I was little confused and I thought everything is broken but in the same time there is huge difference in work compared to CapSence 5.1 at that settings that I had before. That is why I didn’t even know where to look, but then I rolled back to the very beginning and noticed what the problem was.
Hm that almost sounds like too much parasitic capacitance. What was your finger capacitance set to btw
It can be, but now everything works great and I finally almost completely assembled my controller, so now I like it. But now I think now how to make new controller, somehow may be with using your elements, especially for slider :)))