1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice
Walter-kun
Trophy Icon
Nep-Nep!
10 Points
Trophy Icon
Platinum Star
10 Points
Trophy Icon
Platinum DIVA
10 Points

Badges 10

Last Activity:
Apr 1, 2017 at 06:16
Birthday:
Apr 22, 1998 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

Walter-kun

Level

Trophy Hunter Extraordinaire, Male, 25

IA/VT Colorful is fun so far. Pretty easy compared to Project Diva though. Even the infamous Step Up Hard 13 and 16 took me a try each. Sep 21, 2016

Walter-kun was last seen:
Apr 1, 2017
    1. Walter-kun
      Walter-kun
      IA/VT Colorful is fun so far. Pretty easy compared to Project Diva though. Even the infamous Step Up Hard 13 and 16 took me a try each.
    2. Walter-kun
      Walter-kun
      Got through my first day of college. It was just the beginning of Welcome Week, though. It really starts on the 6th. :p
    3. Walter-kun
      Walter-kun
      Just got Perfect on all difficulties of World is Mine in Dreamy Theater. Only 35 more songs to go. :p
    4. Walter-kun
      Walter-kun
      Enabling Two-Step Verification. Now officially harder than getting every title in a Project Diva game (dem point values tho).
    5. Walter-kun
      Walter-kun
      Playing the first PSP game is weird. I can get used to not using the D-Pad well enough, but the slight lag on animated PVs gets to me. >_>
      MikuHatsune likes this.
      1. MikuHatsune
        MikuHatsune
        That's why I'm used to play almost all Project DIVA games with just my right hand. (Except Double Notes and Star Notes.)
        Jul 27, 2016
        Walter-kun likes this.
      2. dorothy3242
        dorothy3242
        Yeah, the frame drops are really awful. Only reason I haven't perfected the first game >_< (especially melt during the chance time, bleh!)
        Jul 29, 2016
    6. Walter-kun
      Walter-kun
      Just ordered the yen I need for Dreamy Theater 1. Now to just get my PSP battery tomorrow to confirm my PSP works before I buy the game. ^_^
      SYSADMIN likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 22, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Favourite Song:
    SadisticMusicFactory

Signature

[​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice