1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PjDF2nd 4 Last confirmed songs + New info (UPDATE 26 Mar.)

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Afiredone123, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Potatofriez

Potatofriez The Odds & Ends keeps a smiling face.

Student
    Re: PjDF2nd 4 Last confirmed songs + New info (UPDATE 24 Mar

Same here. The PV was fantastic, I'm glad they really put all that they could into that PV. But I'm wondering, is the Chance Time at the very beginning? The change in sound occurs at the beginning,
    with the sound of Miku being crushed and the clock changing to the next day.
    Where with the other PVs, they were near the end, where you would normally find them.
    Except for Dream Fever, wherein the Chance Time is probably the guitar solo, considering the sound change about 70% through.

2. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

3. BaseNumbers

BaseNumbers Not初音ミク

Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/6114JN/

I think Extreme Disappearance of Hatsune Miku also had Chance Time at the beginning? Well that was before Chance Time actually did anything to the PV so...
    [​IMG]

4. NekomimiSwitch

NekomimiSwitch Newbie Player

Kagerou daze looks really great.As for The intense singing of Hatsune Miku...I would have prefered The disappearance of Hatsune Miku,the story to me is more interesting to me because it's about the "death" of a Vocaloid. :s

5. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF

Nepgear, all I'm saying is that you need to take better care in your delivery. While a song may be boring to you, that doesn't mean it is to everyone. I'm sure there are people who agree with what you are saying but just be more weary when talking a public forum like this one.

6. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

Actually, the module for the song is Street Pops that have been announced a month ago (Or is it this month?) Gematsu says that though. "The module for the song is a character that wears a reverse baseball cap with short hair" Although they say short hair there, I still suspect Miku's Street Pops were the one for Kagerou Days. As for Kagerou Days, I like that song too, didn't expect that song would be in though. For songs by Mitchie M, she/he stated a few weeks ago that he/she will not make it to F 2nd since he/she got to do a theme for Mirai 2. (What a pity...)

It is possible that Kagerou Days Chance Time is at the beginning, remember Megane in F? It's chance time are at 50% of the song.

7. Taiki28

Taiki28 Advanced Player

Student

SEGA claimed the rights of the video of kagerou days and the others ones too :v

8. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student

Well, I just tried to watch the Kagerou Days PV again and it looks like it's been removed from Youtube as SEGA put a copyright claim against it. Same for 2D Dream Fever, although, Cantarella is still up, probably because it's using the footage from the show. It's a mystery how they got them in the first place anyway, especially with one being JUST announced. How much trouble could someone be in for putting these up like that?

9. Becha27

Becha27 Newbie Player

University Student

everyone has had a go at the fact that gekishou is in the game so i'm gonna do it in a passive-aggressive way: i think i'll start planning a funeral for my ps3 controller. i'm unsure he'll survive...

10. ShinUkyo

ShinUkyo 魔法のユダヤ人

Haha, indeed! I just finally got one of the Hori mini controllers a few weeks ago. Even songs like the two ten-star ones (and a few nine stars) from the original PDF are giving it hell. I fear for what it will be feeling once I try (and fail) to pass the hardest PDF2nd songs on Extreme in a few weeks. -_-;;

11. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

What design did you get ShinUkyo? The Miku one from F or the new Rin/Len one for F2nd? I don't think I've used mine more than once, I played with it on F for a bit and then put it away. I might end up giving to a specific someone at some point in the future if I don't use it more often.

12. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

Darksidehearts dont ya think Sega should stop at F2nd by now?
    they might want to go for DLC songs from now on lol

13. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

I don't know, I think the series will go on for a bit. I mean as long as there are people who want to play the games and they can still make money off that I doubt Sega would just end it. Now that they are dipping into the localization pool I don't see why they should stop. You can't let little things like song selection ruin the experience. However like I said before, a way to improve the games would be to make it so you can get the songs you would like via DLC packs instead of guessing what people would like. Newer features would be nice like multi-player support to challenge your friends on both the local and international levels. The newer generation of consoles are being geared more toward the social route so it's only fitting to make the games like that. Also you have to remember that this isn't exactly the first time Sega has ever lied to the public when it comes to their games and plans, they are a good company but often tend to make some poor split-second decisions.

I think the biggest let down here wasn't so much the idea of what game we're getting but the way the news was handled coming up to the final release date. It wasn't right for Sega to lead on people like they did but at the end of the day there isn't a thing we can do about it. They made a mistake, now the question will be what they plan to do in the future. Personally I won't stop playing the Project Diva series because I like the games and have fun with them, if I didn't then I wouldn't even bother. In fact, had I not been playing them I wouldn't have found this place to begin with and I wouldn't have met my best friend.

14. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

HD Pictures from SEGA PjD Official Site:

Hatsune Miku no Gekishou (Module: Infinity)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    That wings.... O.O And one thing, LOOK AT THOSE EXTREME NOTES CHART! OMG!!!!! WHY SEGA???!! Btw, it looks like the PV will be recreate again since these pictures look different from PjD2nd and PjDex.. =)

Kagerou Days (Module: Street Pops)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Those lightings.. It's eyecandy of course (Yes, I haven't see the video to prevent spoiling myself)

And another thing about Kagerou days is the chance time occur at THE START of the song. Well, I don't know much but they got the copyrights from Jin and the PV that is inside the game is inspired by game by Jin. I don't know much since I use google translator to translate it. If anybody knows, please translate this sentence:
    この「カゲロウデイズ」では「Project DIVA」シリーズ初の試みが盛り込まれています。なんと、楽曲の開始直後にCHANCE TIMEが発生し、その成否で演出が分岐するんですねー。
    分岐後のゲーム譜面は共通ながら、それぞれのストーリーが進んでいくため、なんと都合2本分の映像を楽しめちゃうんです!
    ミクさんが「カゲロウデイズ」を歌うライブシーンと、ライブ会場に向かうミクさんが体験する奇妙な物語……どちらも必見ですっ。

15. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:
    http://azureunbalance.tumblr.com
    Re: PjDF2nd 4 Last confirmed songs + New info (UPDATE 25 Mar

Uggghhhhh, Gekishou...

It being here again is making me want to punch my Miku figma. With, like, full force.

16. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

Auto play. Extend can be cheated very easy with a custom FW. Therefore it's PSP! Take note that there are HARD frame drops, which is actually impossible to get 0F. While DT2nd/DTExtend it is actually manageable.

So yeah ... seems like Gekishou Hard seems to be easier than PD2nd ... but what's about extreme? Great already with 450+ notes? Wouldn't that mean, the actual song can't be have more than 600 Notes? (unless they gonna instant kill the end XD)

- purchased already at amiami :) Can't wait~~

17. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:
    http://azureunbalance.tumblr.com

AmiAmi invoiced me today, I decided to go with EMS shipping after all. Getting over the initial shock of Gekishou's return just took some time. ;_;

Speaking of which, someone on VocaloidOtaku posted this comparison.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It looks like they nerfed the notemap, or at least made it less spammy. This is a yes!

18. Henry

Henry 私は安全な嫌い.

Student
    The Farthest End(JK). No, it's Singapore.

I knew it wouldn't be an army of Stars ;-; I need "Diva Fingers"

19. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Gotta say, as much as I dread playing Gekishou, the Infinity module in F form is so pretty! Also, I think it's pretty obvious that when they said "reverse baseball cap and short hair module for Kagerou Days", they did mean this Street Pop one. They probably just didn't notice the long ponytail or something.

20. NekoPocky

NekoPocky Advanced Player

Home Page:
    http://www.Otakupocky.tumblr.com

Just got invoiced too, wondering why it's so early.