1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PjDF2nd New video + Info [UPDATE 27 Feb.]

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Afiredone123, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Nickynakub

Nickynakub Welcome to DIVA!

Re: PjDF2nd New video + Info [UPDATE 25 Jan.]

Hello every one
    I register for posting this
    After I watch the trailer of the game
    In Glory 3usi9 PV. I saw by chance in this picture
    [​IMG]
    It has 7 cube!! and another one is green!
    When I first saw I think it is miku but it already has the blue-green one.
    What do you think about this?
    I think that it is GUMI! :)

Ps.Sorry for my bad english

2. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

Well, it could be a sign of GUMI but I think of it the other way, it is just to complete the colours of the rainbow. If you look at the cubes before Miku is jumping down and fly to the sky, there are red cube which indicates MEIKO and the cube combine with the pink one to form pink redish colour to complete the rainbow colour.

3. Cartrr

Cartrr Big Debut

There's actually 8.

1 Cyan
    1 Blue
    1 Green
    2 Yellow
    1 Red
    1 Purple/Pink
    1 White

I know they're going for a rainbow, but they're missing orange for the rainbow. I don't think having two yellow would compensate for that.

4. Afiredone123

For my knowledge, they put 2 yellow colour to indicate Len and Rin. White? There's no white in that song though. Where did you get it? So there's 8. They put Len's colour to yello cause all of the vocaloid has no orange colour. So Len is the orange one and Rin is yellow.

5. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

I think Rin would be the orange one and Len the yellow one since Rin's food item is an orange and Len's is a banana. Anyway, I don't really pay attention to the cubes following Miku around, though I did think it was weird that it had two yellow cubes and no red one.

That DECORATOR PV is so amazing I just want to cry. That feeling in my heart when Miku high-fived Len and Rin. Just something about Vocaloids interacting with each other that gets to me. I'm at a loss, because I think the Miku module for DECORATOR fits so well for the song, but it still looks a bit weird that no one else has a module for it. I hope they do get modules for it in the end. I really think this song should be the last song on the list, like Continuation of Dreams was! Just like that song, I probably won't make it through playing this song without tears in my eyes.

6. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:
    http://azureunbalance.tumblr.com

Oh.

They confirmed Infinity.

Without confirming Gekishou.

Does this mean I'll finally be free from its evil clutches?

7. Afiredone123

I can post a picture showing all the colours, here's where the red one is. =)
    [​IMG]
    Sorry to Cartrr for not noticing the white one. So the total is 8 colours. XD

8. Nickynakub

Nickynakub Welcome to DIVA!

Oh there is the white one I didn't notice it. In the first picture the white one is on the clound
    The clound is very bright so I didn't notice it
    [​IMG]
    Ok i think my opinion is false.

9. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

I might be colorblind or something, but I don't see any red cube. I only see a hot pink cube and a purple cube. Unless the hot pink one is actually a red one. But I've been staring at the image for well over a minute and I still don't see red. Even in Nickynakub's previous screenshot, the one he wrote "Meiko" next to looks like a dark pink or purple to me. Maybe I should get my eyes checked.

10. Henry

Henry 私は安全な嫌い.

Student
    The Farthest End(JK). No, it's Singapore.

Still no news whether Gekishou will be in PD f 2nd yet. If not, that's a relief. But if there is...*rage spams circle button*

I guess that's a "yes" for now. Who knows he'll make a new one for PD f 2nd. Like Sadistic, which is for PD f.

11. PSI Gaming

PSI Gaming Stressed? Don't fret!

I forgot to mention a similar pattern for soundless voice.
    Fire Flower and soundless voice both have a Guest Rin and they're both love songs. Then there's the fact that both PVs have some scenes where the characters are just doing some stuff without actually being lipsync to the song and the characters actually singing the song spliced together.
    They definitely used Fire Flower as a base for soundless voice.

12. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student

Isn't soundless voice a song about losing someone close rather than a love song? I definitely get more of the sibling vibe from it.

I think you're being a bit to critical with all your similarities, songs have things in common, but that doesn't mean they're based off of them. Like when you've stated a few times that some songs use a concert stage similar to the way past songs have, how else do you use a stage other than to dance and roam?

And the thing with the Hachunes, they're a major icon with Miku so it's not out of place to use them with her, they even dance this time, which is different than just looking around with Kotonano.

Kokoro and Melancholy look completely different when it comes to dance choreography, standing in one place for a bit isn't really a similarity.

Suki Kirai and Rin chan don't really have that similar of a style in the PV (from what we've seen so far that is), I wouldn't really compare the twitter parody to text bubbles as they both have a different charm and look to them.

13. BaseNumbers

BaseNumbers Not初音ミク

Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/6114JN/

Hello I am late so I'll just copy this from VocaloidOtaku because I already took the time to post it there (T_T)
    So 80 modules will be from F, 40 will be new and 40 will be from the PSP games...
    @Dyspnia
    I compare Suki Kirai to Rinchan Now in that they're kind of the "cute" songs of the game. Same with Melancholic.

14. Afiredone123

Yup, there will be 20 New music and 20 Old music base on the event and comfirmation on ProjectDiva.fr. Base on the "新" character. It means new, so new songs. And the other one means old. Re: Create songs are only getting a new PV, but the music does not change, so it will be stuck in old song category. =)

15. Becha27

Becha27 Newbie Player

University Student

about the decorator video... the twins a 2:06... that was pretty cool! O.O just thought i'd say that cuz i thought it looked awesome. also at 0:56, i freaking love this video! not just the twins dancing but everything... just wow!

16. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

You say the music does not change, but what about Cantarella ~grace edition~? Does that still count as old or is it new since it's a rehashed self-cover? And they even got new modules for it. And Two Breaths Walking is like a gray area to me. I wish they clarified.

17. Afiredone123

Oh right! I forgot about Cantarella! =p But is it still in the old category? Because in the past, SEGA said the song is coming back to F 2nd from 2nd with a Re: Create PV + Grace Edition of the music. So I think that the song is still in the old songs category. And ProjectDiva.fr also comfirmed that the songs left now are 5 new and 3 old. =) And for TBW of F 2nd, they followed the BG of TBW in the original PV where the colour is only gray, white and red. Yeah, I hope SEGA doesn't use a lot of gray colours in there..

18. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Oh, so it's confirmed? 5 new songs. I hope it'll be 1 new Rin solo, 1 new Meiko solo, a new Rin/Len duet, and I guess the remaining two slots will go to Miku (not that I want them to). And I'm guessing at least 2 of the 3 old songs will be Miku too. I have this feeling that they're going to put either PianoxFortexScandal or Change Me and be like "that's enough for Meiko lol" without adding another new solo. Sega, if you must put in more old songs, I wish you'd put in Kocchi Muite Baby.

19. PSI Gaming

PSI Gaming Stressed? Don't fret!

Yeah, I really just really like to over-exaggerate when I do things like this. I cannot count how many times I have been called out because I just did something like this. (sorry for the formal language, I am on a Japanese keyboard and there is no apostraphe >_<)

20. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student

Oh! It's fine, it just feels a bit wierd that even the smallest details are being pointed out xD
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' jealous of my apostrophes btw? |D //shot
    MEIKO is most likely getting a solo returning song (she's the only one left without one) and I'm hoping it's Lover's Suicide in Oblivian (because I REALLY want the Lorelei costume!!!). I still wish my babi would get a bit more love in the series still...
    Also hoping that Rolling Girl can make a return and maybe by chance we can see a redo of Love is War? (preferably an entirely new PV but chances are slim to none with that song anyway).