1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PjDF2nd New info + comfirmed songs [UPDATE 22 Jan.]

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Afiredone123, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Yay, I like all of those modules. Miku still has way more modules than any of the others, so I'm glad this time it's only one module, and one I love at that. And I really can't wait for scans to see the screenshots and modules of the newly confirmed songs. I'm actually not as disappointed as I usually am this time. Only two handfuls of songs left. I hope they don't disappoint.

And so far I've seen mostly negative feedback on the fact that Miracle Paint is a song that's coming back. I don't know how it even got on the top 39 list if that's the case. I wish Sega would have just made it a returning module instead of the whole song.

2. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

Miracle Paint of all things, is Sega really taking fans choice into consideration?
    (this is one mediocre as hell so can't understand when there is so much better choices instead of that)

3. PSI Gaming

PSI Gaming Stressed? Don't fret!

There's something weird about the Stroll module. I don't know. Maybe it's the less-than-thick hair on the new one. I got used to the thick haired models for Stroll. I still love it though. Maybe if they put Miku V3's hairstyle on the Stroll module, it'll be less of a problem to me.

4. NekomimiSwitch

NekomimiSwitch Newbie Player

I feel Change me and Stardust utopia in song list...And wow,I didn't think Miracle paint would get THIS much negativity,I think the song is cute.

5. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Scan time!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I like Luka's module! Miku's module is okay. Maybe I'll like it more when I see it clearer. I knew Rin was gonna be a Guest in Soundless Voice! Rin and Len's modules look kind of... weird. And Len's hairstyle makes him look different than usual. I feel like Soundless Voice's PV is going to be like Time Machine's, and I bet it will succeed in making me cry.

6. SodaDog

SodaDog Intermediate Player

I LOVE Luka's outfit!

7. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

Looks like some comments in ProjectDiva.fr really came true. Rin is really in soundless voice! XD Btw, gonna update the first post! Btw, seeing the 43 and 30 in the scans means like For PSVita this time, the game is in the place of 30 and 43 on PS3. XD Some of the modules name I know here:

1. Miku: Meteorlite
    2. Luka: Recreater
    3. Len: Giel?
    4. Rin: Soleiu?

8. NekomimiSwitch

NekomimiSwitch Newbie Player

Luka's outfit looks pretty normal lol.Other modules are alright,I wish I could see a PV for atleast one of new/returning(not the ones we had in demo) songs.

9. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

For some people who did not Meteor. Here's the song. I might ended up not hearing it though cause after this I'll go to school. ^^"
    The song is in 8 minutes (WOW!?) And the composer is John and he had do a cover of it using IA and make people misunderstanding between Miku and IA of which is the orignal version of it? Here's the song!

10. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    I think Len's should be Ciel (Shieru) and I'm also leaning towards Solei for Rin... but there's a Yu at the end (Soreiyu) so it doesn't really make sense to me... But the PV looks cute ^^

I haven't heard any of the new songs so it'll be a surprise! Also, Pair of Wintry Winds deserves to be in this and I like Kaito and Meiko's outfits, always have :3 Concerning Miracle Paint... I agree with the rest. But I'm already used to being disappointed by now.

11. PSI Gaming

PSI Gaming Stressed? Don't fret!

Why does it seem like every old song has lighting?
    Also, it snows in Miracle Paint now.

12. OkpOkpX2

OkpOkpX2 Intermediate Player

Home Page:
    http://okpokpx2.deviantart.com/
    *Joins the "I really like that Miracle Paint is back" bandwagon*

13. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:
    http://azureunbalance.tumblr.com
    Aghhhh, Sega's updates are killing me with all this BASIC. I'll accept Hello Worker on account of Office Luka, I'm not sold on the rest. Miracle Paint isn't getting a recreate PV... of course. Who in the hell is responsible for picking the remake songs?

...we're not getting shake it!, are we? Or Viva Happy. Groan...

14. scarf

scarf Intermediate Player

Len's outfit is so cute @_@ I love it
    And I think Luka's office module is called Recruiter.

15. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    Nice to see Tsugai Kogarashi come back, I liked the upbeatness of that song. But HOLY GOSH! SOUNDLESS VOICE! THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LEN SONG EVER! I'M REALLY EXCITEDDDD!

16. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

The new scans have me really excited! All of the outfits look so cool and I wonder what kind of map Miracle Paint will have this time around. It was always a bit weird to me with its L formations. Weird is good to me though, makes all the practice it took to get the outfit in the first game memorable...
    I personally don't care that half the song list is old because they were all songs I really liked. (Except Colorful x Melody)
    Now, all SEGA needs to do is release a new video for its been far too long since the last one.

17. Taiki28

Taiki28 Advanced Player

Student
    The only thing I like of mircle paint is the module ^_^, and luka looks beautiful in her office module, I'm so exited with this songs. I still waiting for meltdown, rolling girl and sekiranun graffiti

18. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

Yes like i said Miracle Paint is just a filler and proving that Sega doesn't intend to make best of this game
    if they are choosing Miracle Paint of all things (even though one of the shortest songs its also the worst one i probably heard till today)
    Miracle Paint is obvious the most lazy choice out there to pick, either way gladly there is already good ones in it for its own sake lol

19. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    Some screenshots on Famitsu's website (too lazy to add pictures to the post lol):

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201401/23046850.html

I've never heard the new songs but they all sound very interesting, if not the songs then at least the PVs won't disappoint. And apparently Miracle Paint's dance routine is changed/fixed to some extent, if I'm reading that correctly. Also, the snow turned out to be glitter :3

Google translate said Len's module was "Shell" and Rin's "Soleil" so uh, maybe that sounds better? And yes, Luka's is Recruiter ^^

20. BaseNumbers

BaseNumbers Not初音ミク

Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/6114JN/
    But wait!
    [​IMG]
    She has a cane!

So maybe they're just doing the old dance w/cane? Or new dance?